William F Griffin Jr's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"The last BofA short sale I did in Equator where the buyer was a LLC BofA denied the…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Nov 14, 2012 to I received an offer from a LLC.. Are there any bank restrictions to sell them a short sale?

5 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"I had a FHA short sale and was getting nowhere so I had the seller sign anauthorizat…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Nov 14, 2012 to BofA FHA short sales...just shoot me!

19 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

"Here is yet another example of why a post occ is good,  just got a call from an agen…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Nov 9, 2012 to Post Occupancy

8 Nov 9, 2012

"It doesnt affect the seller after closing. It affects the seller before closing as t…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Nov 7, 2012 to Post Occupancy

8 Nov 9, 2012

"As far as utilities I tell buyers they may have to get power and utilites turned on…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Nov 7, 2012 to Post Occupancy

8 Nov 9, 2012

"A post occ allowing the seller to vacate withing X number of days following the clos…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Nov 6, 2012 to Post Occupancy

8 Nov 9, 2012

"The negotiator I had at GreenTree was a liar"

William F Griffin Jr replied Oct 19, 2012 to Any tips for Escalating a file with Green Tree?

20 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Kristi Lawrence

"I do a post occupancy on every short sale we do to avoid that situation.  Sellers us…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Sep 10, 2012 to Seller can't close - Wants buyer to agree to post possession for 3 weeks

3 Sep 10, 2012

"Good news.  I am working a US bank  file this very minute. Any good tips ?"

William F Griffin Jr replied Aug 28, 2012 to Closed a US Bank Short sale!!

4 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Minna Reid

"Have your seller give you a 3rd party authorization to HUD and include the FHA case…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Aug 23, 2012 to Bank of America FHA Short Sale Delays

5 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************