Craig Bartels's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"My kids love Pizza King! We have one here in Zionsville...but they have removed the…"

Craig Bartels replied Jul 13, 2011 to Platinum Group Servives

9 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Craig Bartels

"those are several, I have a few hundred words I am using.  I am also targeting only…"

Craig Bartels replied Jul 13, 2011 to Creative Places To Find Short Sale Sellers

40 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by RoJane Maybee

"Right now not all Wells Fargo short sales are going through Equator, my wife has two…"

Craig Bartels replied Jul 13, 2011 to Impending foreclosure scheduled for July...

10 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Craig Bartels

"I have two short sales with Bank of America in the same situation.  I am still somew…"

Craig Bartels replied Jul 13, 2011 to I GOT A SS LISTING W/BOFA AS LIEN HOLDER WHEN I CALLED SS DEPT LOAN WAS TRANSFERED TO REDCO.

5 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Edith Gingerich

"Short sale website with signup form and google adwords.  It has been the best bang f…"

Craig Bartels replied Jul 13, 2011 to Creative Places To Find Short Sale Sellers

40 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by RoJane Maybee

"Jeff, I hate to change the subject too, but I am a Purdue grad as well.  Computer Sc…"

Craig Bartels replied Jul 13, 2011 to Platinum Group Servives

9 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Craig Bartels

"Hi all,   I just have to say, this site is just amazing...I can't believe I just now…"

Craig Bartels replied Jul 13, 2011 to Just Sold Postcards

9 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I have yet to figure out BofA on some of these.  I have some short sales seller hasn…"

Craig Bartels replied Jul 13, 2011 to BofA won't postpone trustree sale because seller missed 12 payments

9 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I got that email today to!  I am excited, to bad it wasn't available 1 week ago on a…"

Craig Bartels replied Jul 13, 2011 to Buyer substitutions and Bank of America..it's a miracle!!!

5 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I must be thinking to much about commissions today, haha!  And here I am on the phon…"

Craig Bartels replied Jun 30, 2011 to Ok I give....BAC?

7 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Janice MacMillan

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************