Ann Wilkins's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a buyer whose lender was adamnent about getting a roof certification. Although…"

Ann Wilkins replied Nov 19, 2012 to Water damage in Home inspection

3 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I am representing a buyer on a B of A short sale that went into contract on April 4.…"

Ann Wilkins replied Nov 18, 2012 to BOFA Did it again!!!!! What are they thinking???

44 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Celeste ODea

"I just picked up a listing where the seller knew he would be downsized so decided to…"

Ann Wilkins replied Nov 15, 2012 to Looking to buy before short selling home? What am I missing?

19 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Eric, Since you are in California, have you given the CAR legal hot line a call?  I'…"

Ann Wilkins replied Nov 11, 2012 to Bank of America and LLC problem

11 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Helena Kaucheck

"Escrow Officer said that she went to MERS and...to the Lane Guide.  I googled the La…"

Ann Wilkins replied Oct 25, 2012 to Urgent Help Required Title company wants copy of Service Agreement

12 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Ann Wilkins

"Greta mentioned that this request has come about because of "fake" short sale approv…"

Ann Wilkins replied Oct 25, 2012 to Urgent Help Required Title company wants copy of Service Agreement

12 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Ann Wilkins

"Yes, it is the title insurance underwriter.  However, this is one of the largest tit…"

Ann Wilkins replied Oct 20, 2012 to Urgent Help Required Title company wants copy of Service Agreement

12 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Ann Wilkins

"Yes - that thought occurred to me but we are supposed to close in four days.  This w…"

Ann Wilkins replied Oct 19, 2012 to Urgent Help Required Title company wants copy of Service Agreement

12 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Ann Wilkins

"I represent buyers on short sales on a regular basis and it is standard practice to…"

Ann Wilkins replied Jul 29, 2012 to Sharing Short Sale Approval letters

72 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I represented an agent in our office when she wanted to buy a short sale for the sam…"

Ann Wilkins replied Feb 19, 2012 to question regarding writing an offer in my name as the buyer and agent

4 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Lilibeth Rose

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************