Cody Lampariello's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the second thread I have seen with this sort of question and I don't quite u…"

Cody Lampariello replied Dec 12, 2011 to Multiple lenders short sale

8 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Cody Lampariello

"My experience says this is the correct answer to your question. As long as it is FHA…"

Cody Lampariello replied Dec 12, 2011 to Will BOA allow a Buyer to finance closing costs by adding $5,000 to the approved sale price?

5 Dec 12, 2011

"Ruben, I have found that Wells is Negotiator dependent. Your only hope is that you h…"

Cody Lampariello replied Dec 12, 2011 to How to change buyers after a short sale approval?

8 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Ruben Riviera

"Such an interesting thread let me add my 2 cents as a Title Company that is very act…"

Cody Lampariello replied Dec 12, 2011 to How does the Negotiator Get Paid?

60 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"As a title company I would not close a short sale without a current approval letter…"

Cody Lampariello replied Nov 1, 2011 to Clear to Close via Equator

7 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"Usually the E-mail that the negotiator sends stating the file is initally approved h…"

Cody Lampariello replied Nov 1, 2011 to Clear to Close via Equator

7 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"Many times you can get the HOA to stop their foreclosure case for a payment. You don…"

Cody Lampariello replied Nov 1, 2011 to How to deter or prevent a HOA from foreclosing on a property we are trying to short sell?

3 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Anastasia Reed

"They can leave now and still retain their HAFA eligibility but i wouldn't suggest it…"

Cody Lampariello replied Oct 31, 2011 to HAFA Approval , now Seller needs to move?

2 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Beverly Cibulsky

"Joseph, You need to discuss this with your agent. If he is unwilling to discuss it w…"

Cody Lampariello replied Oct 31, 2011 to buying short sale

5 Oct 31, 2011

"First let me say that I agree with the people here who have said you should not be p…"

Cody Lampariello replied Oct 31, 2011 to What would be better for my clients to take Regions Bank deal or file bankruptcy

12 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************