Cody Lampariello's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Our company has never suffered a loss and I intend to keep it that way Tammy. I gues…"

Cody Lampariello replied Jul 9, 2012 to Why I think Realtors shouldn't be processing short sales.

62 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"I am glad this topic got a lot of response it was interesting to get peoples take on…"

Cody Lampariello replied Jul 9, 2012 to Why I think Realtors shouldn't be processing short sales.

62 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"Apparently you read what I posted and took your own definition. I never said we went…"

Cody Lampariello replied Jul 5, 2012 to Why I think Realtors shouldn't be processing short sales.

62 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"Smitty your posts are always spot on."

Cody Lampariello replied Jul 5, 2012 to Why I think Realtors shouldn't be processing short sales.

62 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"MIke, everything you are saying is standard practice. Of course I would not schedule…"

Cody Lampariello replied Jul 2, 2012 to Why I think Realtors shouldn't be processing short sales.

62 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"I understand your point and there are companies and individuals out there in every i…"

Cody Lampariello replied Jul 2, 2012 to Why I think Realtors shouldn't be processing short sales.

62 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"What a mess!! To answer your question there is no issue with the realtor giving a yo…"

Cody Lampariello replied Apr 24, 2012 to seller wants $3000 cash to close .. isnt this illegal?

124 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Sherry Beattie

"Simple answer is yes. The more detailed answer is: The HOA foreclosure is treated ju…"

Cody Lampariello replied Feb 16, 2012 to HOA Forclosure on a home in short sale

5 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Cody Lampariello

"Unless the bank requires your signature on something stating the deposit is non-refu…"

Cody Lampariello replied Feb 16, 2012 to Bank Requesting a NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit to close..

11 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by James Miner

"No but I hope they go under and all their loans get transferred to another company t…"

Cody Lampariello replied Feb 15, 2012 to Aurora Loan Servicing filing for BK.

1 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Cody Lampariello

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************