TOP END Properties's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"The borrower is required to go through the loan mod process prior to short sale .. o…"

TOP END Properties replied May 6, 2013 to BofA - FHA - won't release out of mod to allow short sale set up

4 May 6, 2013
Reply by Trong Dang

"Waiver of deficiency. Higher pay out to 2nd lien holders (easier approval). $3000 in…"

TOP END Properties replied Feb 27, 2013 to Out of state investor HAFA eligible? Why?

3 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"My FHA clients where forced to stay in loan mod status under FHA. I had it pushed in…"

TOP END Properties replied Feb 27, 2013 to Bank of America is sending me in circles!

7 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"Not going to happen . No exceptions."

TOP END Properties replied Feb 27, 2013 to Bank of America Buyer's Acknowledgement and Disclosure

7 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Christina Waymreen

"Ask them to put it in writing so you can report it to the attorney general and/or th…"

TOP END Properties replied Feb 27, 2013 to Second Lien Holder Won't Budge

8 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"it is your job to get a waiver of deficiency forALL liens.. dont't blame the first f…"

TOP END Properties replied Feb 27, 2013 to Homeward won't let us pay second due to fannie mae guidelines

8 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Odalis Hernandez

"Honestly I love Short Sales and would be lost without them. I have a few hiccups her…"

TOP END Properties replied Feb 27, 2013 to Done with short sales

22 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Douglas Michie Johnson

"Makes more sense to get the 1st approval first .. since they dictate how much the 2n…"

TOP END Properties replied Feb 25, 2013 to Ocwen requesting approval of 2nd (Chase) prior to their approval

5 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"It has been covered by the lenders before. The seller is not to recieve any money at…"

TOP END Properties replied Feb 25, 2013 to HELP, Please.

11 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"If the seller also has an FHA loan 1% concession is allowed. Otherwise is could he u…"

TOP END Properties replied Feb 25, 2013 to Seterus not crediting back for any lender fees?

5 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Justin Berry

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************