Andrew Coppo's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Becky. Fannie has the same guidelines. See below.  Mortgage Insurer Approval f…"

Andrew Coppo replied Jan 16, 2013 to Fannie Mae Valuation - Call update

71 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Under the new servicing guidelines, Fannie Mae obtained delegations of authority so…"

Andrew Coppo replied Jan 15, 2013 to Fannie Mae Valuation - Call update

71 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Thank you for the update, Ken.  I agree that it is a Fannie Mae problem and not the…"

Andrew Coppo replied Jan 9, 2013 to Fannie Mae Valuation - Call update

71 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Here in Massachusetts, my agents use a short sale offer addendum which obligates the…"

Andrew Coppo replied Dec 6, 2012 to 7 Tips To Help Ensure The Short Sale Buyer Stays On Board

24 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Lauren O

"From MyFico.com   The common alternatives to foreclosure, such as short sales, and d…"

Andrew Coppo replied Aug 4, 2011 to How Much Damage to Credit After a Short Sale?

12 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Darlene, as the author of the post, I apologize if you understood the article to mea…"

Andrew Coppo replied May 18, 2011 to What does everyone think of the post "How To Keep A Buyer A Party To A Short Sale Transaction Without A Signed P&S Contract" since comments are not allowed on that post?

29 May 18, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Smitty:   You're right, I should clarify that the legal advice to which I was referr…"

Andrew Coppo replied May 17, 2011 to What does everyone think of the post "How To Keep A Buyer A Party To A Short Sale Transaction Without A Signed P&S Contract" since comments are not allowed on that post?

29 May 18, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Harry:    I am the sole broker/owner of GBSS, LLC. I never claimed to be an attorney…"

Andrew Coppo replied May 17, 2011 to What does everyone think of the post "How To Keep A Buyer A Party To A Short Sale Transaction Without A Signed P&S Contract" since comments are not allowed on that post?

29 May 18, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Sounds good, Jeff. Sorry for the confusion. Out of curiosity, how do you keep buyers…"

29 May 18, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Hi Jeff:    I replied in the comment section of the Blog post. Thank you for your co…"

29 May 18, 2011
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************