Tara Nagelhout's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Tee hee!!  I was thinking maybe it was a new branch of Ginnie Mae...."

Tara Nagelhout replied Jun 24, 2013 to Tenant's offer rejected based on "arms length" transaction definition

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"The use of common nouns as proper nouns and the complete abuse of apostrophes makes…"

Tara Nagelhout replied Jun 23, 2013 to Tenant's offer rejected based on "arms length" transaction definition

59 Jun 21, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"I had one lead which fizzled, but my conern is more with the reps at Chase having NO…"

Tara Nagelhout replied Apr 30, 2013 to Chase Priority Partner Short Sale Program

3 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by John Bacon

"First, it is principal, not principle.  And yes, we should have all known that or we…"

Tara Nagelhout replied Sep 7, 2012 to Did you know-Tax liability for Canceled mortgage debt on a principle residence that is NOT waived?

7 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Love, love, love Google voice.  Especially when my 13 year old and I laugh our butts…"

Tara Nagelhout replied Sep 7, 2012 to Remote "Virtual" Assistant Questions

4 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Nate Saylor

"Hi Thom. I did NOT know they were the same company. So far their communication sucks…"

Tara Nagelhout replied Aug 26, 2012 to BofA, REDC and Auction.com

6 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Tara Nagelhout

"Responsible, yes.  Regardless of what happens she signed the note.  What I am wonder…"

Tara Nagelhout replied May 14, 2012 to Wells Fargo Modification Question

4 May 14, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"Every time they request a note from one of my short sales I just write a letter stat…"

Tara Nagelhout replied Feb 21, 2012 to Wells Fargo Unreasonable Request for Promissory Note

27 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Scott Korbin

"Hi Julia I just sent you a friend request. I tried to  message you, but we have to b…"

Tara Nagelhout replied Nov 22, 2011 to Co-Op Short Sale Assignments

34 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Res.net, Equator, invoice whatever it is called, certifications.....etc."

Tara Nagelhout replied Nov 20, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************