Selinda Kennedy-Bryant's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"that's awesome! try expired and withdrawn listings in addition to the ones on the sh…"

Selinda Kennedy-Bryant replied Jul 25, 2017 to Queston? Could anyone share how they market for shortsale?

5 Jul 25, 2017
Reply by Selinda Kennedy-Bryant

"HI Smitty, my issue was particularly regarding the foreclosure sale not being postpo…"

Selinda Kennedy-Bryant replied Feb 16, 2015 to ***FANNIE MAE REP RUINED BOA SHORTSALE_FORECLOSURE SALE FRIDAY 2/13/2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Smitty

"Thank you Brett, Fannie Mae shifts the responsibility off to BOA and vice versa. The…"

Selinda Kennedy-Bryant replied Feb 12, 2015 to ***FANNIE MAE REP RUINED BOA SHORTSALE_FORECLOSURE SALE FRIDAY 2/13/2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Smitty

"**FANNIE MAE REP RUINED BOA SHORTSALE_FORECLOSURE SALE FRIDAY 2/13/2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!…"

Selinda Kennedy-Bryant replied Feb 11, 2015 to *FHA and WElls Fargo-Invalid Aproval to Participate-ZERO SHOWINGS!! WHat do I do???

10 Feb 11, 2015

"Arrgghh, apparently this practice is still going on several years later!!! I have on…"

Selinda Kennedy-Bryant replied Feb 11, 2015 to *FHA and WElls Fargo-Invalid Aproval to Participate-ZERO SHOWINGS!! WHat do I do???

10 Feb 11, 2015

"Noooo!! I hope and pray not-because the marketing rep at Wells says that this new on…"

Selinda Kennedy-Bryant replied Nov 9, 2012 to *FHA and WElls Fargo-Invalid Aproval to Participate-ZERO SHOWINGS!! WHat do I do???

10 Feb 11, 2015

"Hi Kevin, thanks so much for your response. There was only one done at the end of Au…"

Selinda Kennedy-Bryant replied Nov 9, 2012 to *FHA and WElls Fargo-Invalid Aproval to Participate-ZERO SHOWINGS!! WHat do I do???

10 Feb 11, 2015

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************