Short Sale Discussions (4,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short Sale with a Home Equity line as a second lien holder

Hello Everyone, I want to know if someone can help me. Am working a short sale with Wells Fargo but the House have a home equity line with…

Started by Edily Garcia

4 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Ben Benita

Can the IRS $500,000 allowable net proceeds for a married couple from primary residence be used to offset 1099C income from a short sale?

Hi,  Understand need to ask a CPA but looking at options other than insolvency for a short sale seller and just wondered if anyone here had…

Started by Pat Hood

4 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Pat Hood

Does additional Buyer contribution to junior lien need to show on first lien's approval letter?PLUS the HUD?

Hi, Ocwen first and RTR second. Have Ocwen approval letter with them paying 8% of balance due to RTR.Ocwen contact said if I need more for…

Started by Pat Hood

2 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by Pat Hood

OCWEN NIGHTMARE!!!!! WONT initiate a file it is an Estate! And now put it on auction list!

Hi All, A few months ago I went into contract with a property in foreclosure. It's an estate and right when we went into contract I hired…

Started by Elliot Ambalo

3 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

REO FIRE HOW DOES SPS DEAL WITH IT

Does anyone know who do I contact to get the Forced Place policy to pay out? The place was burnt out and now its wide open/ I learned the D…

Started by Dot Nicklus

1 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

Shellpoint / Shell point refusing to order there own BPO or Appraisal.

Hi. im in middle of a short sale, with shell point. the property is sitting vacant for several years. No electric or running Water. And in…

Started by Elliot Ambalo

1 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Darren Bell

Xome

So I just initiated a file in equator and got an email about this xome platform.  Then got a call and email from a REO company local to do…

Started by Rick Houser

1 May 28, 2018
Reply by Smitty

Preliminary Seller's Disclosure Form Rejection: Bad Math or A Bank Negotiating Tactic

Hello all, I am doing my first short sale in Brooklyn through SPServicing. It’s been going smoothly thus far with submitting the paperwork.…

Started by Julian Cover

2 May 28, 2018
Reply by Smitty

Short pay off with ocwen & Shellpoint / shell point

Any one have any experience doing a short pay off with Ocwen & Shell Point?

Started by Elliot Ambalo

4 May 28, 2018
Reply by Smitty

Short Sales Flipping to Foreclosures after denied Offers

I am noticing a theme with several different lenders moving files to auction/foreclosure after an offer is denied.  Valuations are coming i…

Started by Jeanine Whitehead

6 May 18, 2018
Reply by Elliot Ambalo

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************