Short Sale Discussions (4,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love The New Clean Look!

And thank you SOOO Much for getting rid of the black that hurt my eyes to read! It is not easy to read white on black at our ages anymore!…

Started by Katerina Gasset

0 Nov 8, 2009

I logged in and was WOWed, Bryant & Wendy!

What a classy looking site guys! Wendy, I KNOW you love it!! I love the easy accessibility for the sellers to find agents and the look is c…

Started by Debe Maxwell

0 Nov 8, 2009

Short sale detective, that is what we need to be to get these done!

I just closed on a sale and both sellers are detectives with our local law enforcement office. (This was not a short sale) but the topic ca…

Started by Jeff Payne

13 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Corine Holland

Love the sites new look Bryant and Wendy

Congratulations Bryant and Wendy. Short Sale Superstars just keep on getting better. I love the crisp new look of the site! I also appreci…

Started by Lynn Pineda

0 Nov 7, 2009

This may put a Wrench in some short sales...Oh Great! FANNIE MAE is now in the Landlord business Renting homes back to home owners if they do DIL!

The Deed-for-Lease (D4L) Program aims to minimize neighborhood blight and encourage house price stabilization by cutting down on foreclosur…

Started by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

0 Nov 6, 2009

NationalQuickSale DOT com Question

We have 2 of our short sale files that are now requesting that the file be handled through National Quick Sale. It is $99 to set up (they w…

Started by Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI

4 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI

Washing Mutual in class action suit for securities fraud

I have not read all of it yet but it looks like they are being sued by their investors. I wonder how long before BofA is in a similar suit.

Started by Jeff Payne

1 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Why Do Short Sales?

You've probably heard...."Short Sales are difficult and a big waste of time" and "Rarely do they close and when they do you don't get paid"…

Started by Bryant Tutas

3 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Loreena Yeo

I love over priced short sales - from the buyer's agent perspective.

Isn't it funny how one $8000 price adjustment on a $200,000 short sale listing can create a frenzy and multiple offers? I have found that o…

Started by Clayton Bonjean

8 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Clayton Bonjean

Regions Bank short sale approved and closed today

Sales price $75,000 Commission 5% First mortgage with US Bank paid in full Florida Bond down payment assistance paid in full Regions bank a…

Started by Jeff Payne

2 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************