Short Sale Discussions (4,353)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CFPB Regulation - Waterfall Process

Hi all - I was advised by Ditech today (10/11/17) that any short sale that is currently under review with an INCOMPLETE or PARTIAL submissi…

Started by Alexis Adams

3 Oct 23
Reply by Smitty

Chase Charged Off Second

Client has a 1st with SPS ($240k original balance) and a 2nd with Chase ($60k original balance). The first approved a short sale for $180k…

Started by Sally Perez

22 Oct 17
Reply by Jonathan Katz

Awesome website!

I had a condo short sale that was riddled with problems. Having a website where I can ask questions and get responses was helpful. It final…

Started by Jackie Gonzalez

1 Oct 11
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

% liens will take to settle versus seller BK?

Short sale approval/2 liens. Problem is 2 non-related liens for 90,000 and 11,000(credit card) placed on property. 1st lien(Wells/Freddie M…

Started by Pat Hood

1 Oct 2
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

How handling 1099C's now. With no Mortgage Debt forgiveness?

Single family/owner occupied. Can IRS982 for insolvency still be used??? Need information for family considering short sale. Thank you!

Started by Pat Hood

1 Oct 2
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

% extra liens want versus accepting seller bankruptcy?

What % extra  liens want to release their liens to allow short sale?Versus take greater loss w/seller filing bankruptcy? 2 actual liens on…

Started by Pat Hood

1 Oct 2
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Cenlar Escalation

Does anyone have information to a Cenlar escalation department? I've been trying to get a value for over a month now and keep being told di…

Started by Melody Medley

2 Sep 20
Reply by Melody Medley

Can Buyers Lease Short Sale Property?

I have a nightmare of a short sale with Ocwen right now. Long story short, we went under contract January of this year. Got short sale appr…

Started by Sharon Burgos

2 Sep 20
Reply by Sharon Burgos

seller affidavit and acknowledgement

The lender for the buyer wants the seller to sign a seller affidavit and acknowledgement. It seems pretty standard to me. However the selle…

Started by Jackie Gonzalez

2 Sep 16
Reply by Jackie Gonzalez

$20,000.00 for the seller from Chase

Has anyone heard of the $20,000.00 incentive that Chase is giving the sellers to move out?  If so, how true is it?

Started by Jaime V. Rodriguez

12 Aug 24
Reply by Jonathan Katz

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************