Short Sale Discussions (4,346)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can Buyers Lease Short Sale Property?

I have a nightmare of a short sale with Ocwen right now. Long story short, we went under contract January of this year. Got short sale appr…

Started by Sharon Burgos

2 Sep 20
Reply by Sharon Burgos

seller affidavit and acknowledgement

The lender for the buyer wants the seller to sign a seller affidavit and acknowledgement. It seems pretty standard to me. However the selle…

Started by Jackie Gonzalez

2 Sep 16
Reply by Jackie Gonzalez

$20,000.00 for the seller from Chase

Has anyone heard of the $20,000.00 incentive that Chase is giving the sellers to move out?  If so, how true is it?

Started by Jaime V. Rodriguez

12 Aug 24
Reply by Jonathan Katz

Chase Short Sale Process

I wanted to get a little extra input on the Chase Short Sale process.  I have a client with a loan serviced by chase, backed by Freddie Mac…

Started by Matthew Jeschke

3 Aug 24
Reply by Jonathan Katz

Short Sale with Merryl Lynch as second lien holder

I am currently orking on a short sale with Chase as first lien holder and Merryl Lynch as second. I am looking for a short sale package for…

Started by Rashida Furniturewalla

2 Aug 20
Reply by Jonathan Katz

Chase 1st Lienholder escalation contact needed

Can anyone provide me with an escalation contact at Chase 1st Lienholder?  Thanks much!

Started by Bibi Zanella

2 Aug 20
Reply by Jonathan Katz

hud vacant property

Who has the responsibility to maintain a VACANT property? If the seller is out of state,  FHA loan. thanks Gina

Started by Gina Smith

1 Aug 18
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Listing agent wants to buy short sale property.

As a real estate agent I would like to prospect for short sales, get the listing, & negotiate the short sale for myself as the Buyer. I…

Started by Les Greenberg

1 Aug 14
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

BPO Fee Schedule

Hello Everyone, I have a company asking for a fee schedule for BPOs. Is anyone familiar with the minimum amount I should put in for an ext…

Started by Edwin Sandy

0 Aug 9

how to find out who the vendor is ordering the appraisal

I have had issues with one Appraiser in my area. He always comes in 20k higher than FMV making it impossible to sell my properties and ge…

Started by Tony Watkins

1 Aug 3
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************