Short Sale Discussions (4,335)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOA foreclosed. What

Hey guys. Need some help. HOA foreclosed on my sellers house last week. HOA was owed about $11,000 but the HOA sold to a 3rd party for $56,…

Started by Bryant Tutas

2 Jul 7
Reply by Javier Forbes

Co-Borrower on a short sale--need help!

Hi All: I have been doing short sales as a paralegal for over five years. I now have my real estate license. I have a potential listing fo…

Started by Liesa Gubista

3 Jul 7
Reply by Javier Forbes

Nationstar’s Fraudulent Price Validation Program (Xome.com)

Has anyone lost a property to foreclosure while participating in Nationstar’s “Price Validation Program” or after being told that there are…

Started by Vantis Law Firm

2 Jul 7
Reply by Javier Forbes

Listing a condo is the Bay Area with a Loan Mod service by Nation Star

I am listing a property with a Loan Modification serviced by Nation Star. Has 2 loans and was told by seller they applied for loan mod and…

Started by Esperanza Agbayani

2 Jun 30
Reply by Jonathan Katz

former Titanium Solutions HRCs: Horizon Solutions Online???

Dave Sahlin, formerly of Titanium Solutions, is soliciting former Titanium HRCs to work short sales for Fannie & Freddie after signing…

Started by Christine Frank Fuentes

11 Jun 22
Reply by Elva Branson-Lee

Preferred Realtor for SHort Sales with Banks

Hi I am new to listing short sales but I would like to be a prefered realtor for banks for there customers who have reached out to the bank…

Started by Art Matuschat

0 May 11

Does qualifying for a hardship gaurantee debt forgiveness?

I have a distressed homeowner who is interested in selling his home to me as a shortsale. He is upside down on his mortgage and has experie…

Started by sean dougherty

1 Apr 25
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

FHA loan agent tells owner Regulation does not allow short-sales.

I have initiated a short-sale with an FHA backed Pacific-Union loan on a home with a May 9th sheriff sale set. They said they can't recall…

Started by Vincent Donaldson

1 Apr 24
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Bank asked us to lower our offer

Back in December My wife and I put in an offer on a Short Sale. Yesterday my Realtor advised us that the sellers bank had completed the app…

Started by Henry R Morton

4 Apr 20
Reply by Henry R Morton

Flagstar Bank

Has anyone dealt with Flagstar?  I'm so frustrated with them. I'm working on a shortsale and we got to the point of having an appraisal don…

Started by Gloria Rivera

1 Apr 20
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************