"Are you in florida and do you know if it was aan FHA product, Fannie/Freddie or a private mortgage? FHA, Fannie and Freddie all have specific fees they will allow depending on the state such as a settlement fee, doc stamps and title insurance. Which…"
"I endedn up emailing the authorization [email protected] they responded within 24 hours. I just spoke to a contact who gave me a case number after someone else gave me a ticket number. Anywho, I have his direct…"
"Thanks for your feedback. We sent an authorization to fha, novad and us department just for good measure. I called into us bank several times today, since every time I call I receive a slightly varied answer. The last lady was more helpful, put the…"
"OK, I have a fiasco situation with USBANK that has dragged on since the Spring of 2014. It has multiple liens which I have been kindly starightening out for USBANK. They have continued to give me the run aroind and at ties, all but admit that they…"
"It's certainly Steven... Here's more info I have:
Loss Mitigation - Liquidation
Mail Code RVW 3054
1001 Semmes Ave – 4th Floor
Richmond, VA 23224
Toll Free: 800-634-7928 ext.…"
I have negotaited a boa short sale approval for the 1st. HSBC Beneficial Finance is holding the 2nd. It has been discharged in a Chapter 7. I do not have a loan number...I do have a MIN# and a SS#. I have been desperately trying to get ahold of someone in the Beneficial BK department to no evail. I have been gived almost 50 phone numbers and each time I am given a new number or lead into a voicemail that is unreturned. Can someone give me contact infor for a Beneficial bankruptcy agent? They…See More
Since 2007 I have personally negotiated and brought to a successful closing over 100 short sales. My passion lies in successful closing! Please call me with any of your short sale needs and questions - 863-944-7394.
I just went through this process this week and today. First, I e-mailed the negoiator through Equator and privately...with new offer question. Fianlly, she replied today that the current offer had to be removed by "declining it" and I would have to wait for that process to be completed. Within an hour I received an e-mail that the offer was declined, reason to submit a higher offer. And, I was instructed to go back into Equator and revise the short sale. Haven't done it yet, but, I will later and let you know what happens. Don't know if the process starts all over agian...hope not......this one is going to sheriff sale soon.
Short Sale Superstars, LLC and www.ShortSaleSuperstars.com does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers, attorneys, real estate brokers and other participants listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs, blog entries and forums are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a short sale. Short Sale Superstars, LLC takes no responsibility for the content on these pages that are written by the members of this community.