Wells Fargo Short Sales


Wells Fargo Short Sales

Wells Fargo and ASC (America's Servicing Company)

This group is for information, tips and solutions for Wells Fargo short sales.

Members: 1440
Latest Activity: Aug 13

Wells Fargo Short Sale Information

 Click The Button Now To Hire A Short Sale       Superstar To Support You.

Wells Fargo Short Sale Info and Items Needed

Wells Fargo Short Sale Dept 1-866-903-1053    (see below for ASC forms)
Short Sale FAX 1-866-969-0103
Letter of Authorization Fax 1-866-917-1877

Mortgage Servicing 1-877-841-5301.

Wells Fargo Line of Credit Division 866-961-6861 or 866-970-7821

Third Party Authorization: 866-917-1877 (fax)
Fax: 866-834-7850 or 866-834-7949

Email format [email protected]
OR [email protected]


Wells Fargo Executive Offices:  800-853-8516

Discussion Forum

Investor denial

Started by Angie Fraguas. Last reply by Brett Goldsmith Jul 11. 3 Replies

Hit a wall, can we still escalate to Executive offices?

Started by Sam Hague. Last reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES Jun 13. 1 Reply

HELP: Wells Fargo approved SS now no contact

Started by George Blisset. Last reply by George Blisset Apr 9. 3 Replies

Comment Wall


You need to be a member of Wells Fargo Short Sales to add comments!

Comment by Pattie Johnson on July 7, 2017 at 10:45am

Does anyone have a direct phone number for Benjamin Hansel or Mitchell Janning. Thanks. 

Comment by Julie Lyons on July 7, 2017 at 7:57am

Thank you Dean :)  We will try this route :)  I have done a lot of short sales but have never helped out in a Loan Mod.

I will find you to let you know what happens, much appreciate the information!

Comment by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES on July 6, 2017 at 8:00pm

Julie Lyons, Contact Alicia Camble http://campbelllawllc.com/

[email protected]

It has been a few years since I spoke with her, so I don't know that she will remember me. However, they do take probono cases. Maybe give that a shot. Don't know that they will do a modification that far behind, I did two hundred plus mods for free back in the day.  is the loan FHA or who is the investor? I would reach out to them and go to there web site to see what the mod terms are. Also go to https://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/need-help/Pages/need-help-inte...

Comment by Julie Lyons on July 6, 2017 at 7:47pm

Dean E Eshelman, There is a really long story, in a nutshell WF never found the deed of trust, but somehow 3 years later a deed of trust was recorded which is illegal (loan was transferred/sold twice illegally without deed of trust) borrower has not paid in 3 years and WF could not foreclose because they could not find the DOT.  Now going to court house steps...Attorney took borrowers money and did not show up in court on important date so judge ruled in favor of WF.  I am thinking trying to do a Loan Mod may be the only thing to save the house..

Comment by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES on July 6, 2017 at 7:26pm

@Julie Lyons. I suppose WF just found the missing deed of trust?

Comment by Julie Lyons on July 6, 2017 at 7:01pm

Anyone have a referral for company that assists with Loan Modification? I have a personal friend who tried a mod 3 years ago and it did not end up happening, she has not made a payment in almost three years (Wells Fargo could not find deed of trust) and would like to do a Loan Mod if possible to save her house, Wells Fargo is Servicing for HFC.

Comment by Jenny L on June 30, 2017 at 12:29pm

Agreed and Agreed!!  Thank you for your quick reply! 

Comment by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245 on June 30, 2017 at 12:11pm

At the end of the day, as I've said before, she is an equal owner and a 100% borrower.  At some point you must have all got along because she agreed to be a borrower and sign on the loan.  It doesn't sound like she was a co-signer but was an equal co-borrower.  Only an attorney can answer your questions but it certainly seems like mom has every right to sell the house as much as your husband does.  You all need to work together, no matter what it takes, and get the house sold.  If payments are already delinquent, it is affecting your mom's credit and your husband's credit equally.  All said, this is not a good situation.  Don't let emotions destroy everything.

Comment by Jenny L on June 30, 2017 at 11:49am

We had an attorney as well.  She refused to sign the listing agreement because we wouldn't sign the retainer for her attorney.  How would she be able to force the primary to sign a listing agreement on a house that she cant even access??  I'm all for playing ball, but I will not have my husband sign ANYTHING with someone we do not trust regardless of what happens.  Its just a power struggle in my opinion and I was inquiring on how to move forward if the co-borrower is now resisting moving forward together (after she stated that she would sign the agreement).  Thank you again for all of the comments and advise.  I really appreciate any and all feedback!!

Comment by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245 on June 28, 2017 at 1:17pm

Jenny,  Since your mom is also a borrower on the loan, she is 100% responsible for repayment just as your husband is 100% responsible for repayment.  I would strongly suggest you do whatever you can to move this forward WITH your mom.  Your relationship will be broken forever and I expect there's nothing stopping her from signing a Listing Agreement with a different RE Broker and force your husband to sign her Listing Agreement.  She has an attorney - play ball.


Members (1439)



© 2018   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************