Wells Fargo Short Sales


Wells Fargo Short Sales

Wells Fargo and ASC (America's Servicing Company)

This group is for information, tips and solutions for Wells Fargo short sales.

Members: 1430
Latest Activity: 15 hours ago

Wells Fargo Short Sale Information

 Click The Button Now To Hire A Short Sale       Superstar To Support You.

Wells Fargo Short Sale Info and Items Needed

Wells Fargo Short Sale Dept 1-866-903-1053    (see below for ASC forms)
Short Sale FAX 1-866-969-0103
Letter of Authorization Fax 1-866-917-1877

Mortgage Servicing 1-877-841-5301.

Wells Fargo Line of Credit Division 866-961-6861 or 866-970-7821

Third Party Authorization: 866-917-1877 (fax)
Fax: 866-834-7850 or 866-834-7949

Email format [email protected]
OR [email protected]


Wells Fargo Executive Offices:  800-853-8516

Discussion Forum


Started by Steven Jackson. Last reply by Ben Benita 15 hours ago. 2 Replies

Online WF Short Sales?

Started by Neil L.. Last reply by Alexis Adams Aug 2. 3 Replies

Wells Fargo Short Sale - HELP HELP HELP

Started by Allan Robinson. Last reply by Allan Robinson Nov 10, 2016. 3 Replies

Comment Wall


You need to be a member of Wells Fargo Short Sales to add comments!

Comment by Neil L. on July 28, 2017 at 10:05am

Does anyone have experience using yourLoanTracker on wells fargo's site? does it help expedite the short sale process?  WF claims it should: https://www.wellsfargo.com/mortgage/manage-account/payment-help/onl...

Comment by Gladys Nunez on July 17, 2017 at 12:41pm

We were just denied for the SECOND time to participate in a short sale. Reason is surplus of income! We provided a very detailed financial statement showing deficit!! We have a HUD loan. We have a buyer with a strong offer on the table which according to liquidation department wasn't even reviewed. We are in line with HUD guidelines on eligibility, late on mortgage, relocation of job etc. Do not know what else to do!! HELP?!

Comment by Jenny L on July 7, 2017 at 6:00pm

If HUD denies because its past 40+ months are there options after that??  Can you apply for DIL with the servicer/investor? TIA

Comment by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES on July 7, 2017 at 12:03pm

July Lyons. The process for Mod is basically the same as short sale, just not selling a house. Paper work essentially the same. Lender should have a SS package on their web site.

Comment by Pattie Johnson on July 7, 2017 at 10:45am

Does anyone have a direct phone number for Benjamin Hansel or Mitchell Janning. Thanks. 

Comment by Julie Lyons on July 7, 2017 at 7:57am

Thank you Dean :)  We will try this route :)  I have done a lot of short sales but have never helped out in a Loan Mod.

I will find you to let you know what happens, much appreciate the information!

Comment by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES on July 6, 2017 at 8:00pm

Julie Lyons, Contact Alicia Camble http://campbelllawllc.com/

[email protected]

It has been a few years since I spoke with her, so I don't know that she will remember me. However, they do take probono cases. Maybe give that a shot. Don't know that they will do a modification that far behind, I did two hundred plus mods for free back in the day.  is the loan FHA or who is the investor? I would reach out to them and go to there web site to see what the mod terms are. Also go to https://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/need-help/Pages/need-help-inte...

Comment by Julie Lyons on July 6, 2017 at 7:47pm

Dean E Eshelman, There is a really long story, in a nutshell WF never found the deed of trust, but somehow 3 years later a deed of trust was recorded which is illegal (loan was transferred/sold twice illegally without deed of trust) borrower has not paid in 3 years and WF could not foreclose because they could not find the DOT.  Now going to court house steps...Attorney took borrowers money and did not show up in court on important date so judge ruled in favor of WF.  I am thinking trying to do a Loan Mod may be the only thing to save the house..

Comment by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES on July 6, 2017 at 7:26pm

@Julie Lyons. I suppose WF just found the missing deed of trust?

Comment by Julie Lyons on July 6, 2017 at 7:01pm

Anyone have a referral for company that assists with Loan Modification? I have a personal friend who tried a mod 3 years ago and it did not end up happening, she has not made a payment in almost three years (Wells Fargo could not find deed of trust) and would like to do a Loan Mod if possible to save her house, Wells Fargo is Servicing for HFC.


Members (1430)



© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************