Does anyone have experience using yourLoanTracker on wells fargo's site? does it help expedite the short sale process?  WF claims it should: https://www.wellsfargo.com/mortgage/manage-account/payment-help/onl...

It doesn't appear to have an agent portal so using the seller's id would be necessary.

Views: 169

Replies to This Discussion

It looks like a homeowner site. I currently have about a half dozen SS ongoing with WF, and none of our contacts have ever mentioned using this portal for processing their SS.  Seems like someone at WF gave you bad info (which is not uncommon if you're not talking to the SS Dept).

I'm more curious if anyone has tried this before.   WF didn't bring it up to me. I just thought that MAYBE if they're advertising to homeowners to use their site to upload documents and track the progress, maybe it would be a good thing to use.

our contacts at WF say it's only for loan modifications... not short sales. not 100% certain though, but none of my WF loans are through that portal and they are all moving along just fine.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************