Alan Remigio's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"What does the 1st approval letter say? I would write the final HUD with the FULL PRI…"

Alan Remigio replied Nov 14, 2010 to Wells Fargo Home Equity short sale approval contract

8 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Beth Thoma Robinson R(B) SFR

"That's common in the lender relationships with collection agencies. Also, it is now…"

Alan Remigio replied Sep 30, 2010 to Collections Agency transferring back on Friday?

1 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Alan Remigio

"Blaine, It's not unusual to get the 2nd paid off prior to closing or, if your clien…"

Alan Remigio replied Sep 3, 2010 to Questions about Wells Fargo Requirement regarding contributions towards 2nd lien

18 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by John Treadwell

"Rolf, my experience (because I did a pre-HUD) is on average 6% of the respective bal…"

Alan Remigio replied Sep 2, 2010 to Wells Fargo HELOC

6 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Ann Trieb

"Rolf, You are in a difficult situation. You have already exposed seller $$ to the l…"

Alan Remigio replied Sep 2, 2010 to Wells Fargo HELOC

6 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Ann Trieb

"That's a good one, Jimmy. I am not an attorney, but, if I am not mistaken, almost al…"

Alan Remigio replied Jul 27, 2010 to Wells Fargo Refuses to Postpone Courthouse Steps Sale

4 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Pam Jank

"Wells does have a program that is still in its infancy that pretty much is a referra…"

Alan Remigio replied Apr 29, 2010 to Designated Agent for Wells Fargo?

5 May 25, 2010
Reply by Dianne Hicks

"You can request an appraisal from Wells Fargo as opposed to a BPO to support your da…"

Alan Remigio replied Apr 22, 2010 to Wells Fargo's BPO vs. Lender Appraisal

10 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Karmann Ghia

"Right. Lender is actually doing you a favor by insisting on coverage, as it protects…"

Alan Remigio replied Apr 19, 2010 to WF-File closed over hazard Insurance?

5 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Alan Remigio

"Bill. I don't know what state you're in, nor the value of the property, but, general…"

Alan Remigio replied Apr 19, 2010 to WF-File closed over hazard Insurance?

5 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Alan Remigio

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************