Teresa Keeler's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I have not done a ton of FHA short sales, but my understanding is that you must have…"

Teresa Keeler replied May 5, 2014 to WF short sale not moving

5 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by David A. Roebuck

"I would phrase it like this ; "what would we need to do in order to get this approve…"

Teresa Keeler replied Mar 12, 2014 to Wells Fargo First Lien and Springleaf Fin second lien nightmare

5 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Mary Ann Candelora

"Could you tell us what the payoffs are on the Wells and Springleaf loans and how muc…"

Teresa Keeler replied Mar 12, 2014 to Wells Fargo First Lien and Springleaf Fin second lien nightmare

5 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Mary Ann Candelora

"who did you talk to the foreclosure attorney or Wells' Exec office? "

Teresa Keeler replied Aug 9, 2013 to Moving Foreclosure date

7 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Suki Sung

"I would try the office of executive complaints - you can google it for the number I…"

Teresa Keeler replied Aug 9, 2013 to Moving Foreclosure date

7 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Suki Sung

"Brian I was just going to say the same thing.  I actually had someone at FHFA tell m…"

Teresa Keeler replied Mar 5, 2013 to Wells Requires FULL Payoff instead of Short Sale - What?

18 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Ken Patterson

"So the whole concept we were always told before "they can't touch your retirement ac…"

Teresa Keeler replied Jan 23, 2013 to seller participation on freddie owned loan

9 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Regarding this - do you know if they consider retirement funds in calculating the re…"

Teresa Keeler replied Jan 23, 2013 to seller participation on freddie owned loan

9 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Could you clarify the type of participation?  Are they asking for a cash contributio…"

Teresa Keeler replied Jan 22, 2013 to seller participation on freddie owned loan

9 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Jim McCormack

"This is what I've heard. The folks at Freddie and at most servicers are told how to…"

Teresa Keeler replied Jan 15, 2013 to Please Help! Bank wants more then what borrowers owe!

9 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Bryant Tutas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************