2 mortgages held with Suntrust. This is for their 2nd (not a HELOC, was used for downpayment). 1st is Fannie Mae backed and can pay up to $6000...$60,000+ short on 2nd.
The rep told me last week I could escalate if decision not in by yesterday. Today I am told that's not true- that it was noted today that it had to go to 3rd level approval due to the degree of loss- that someone was going to accept it at the 2nd level but it had to go to 3rd level for final approval. It would take 3-5 days then I could escalate.
Any thoughts? Is this a good sign it's on its way or a warning sign?