Brigitte Powell's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry guys, I still see too many frustrated posts. My last one was a nightmare and j…"

Brigitte Powell replied Aug 27, 2010 to What do you think of Equator and Bank of America?

8 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Bob Davies

"Go for it :-) and keep referring back to your comps.....also what appraiser? Did the…"

Brigitte Powell replied Aug 24, 2010 to Counter from BOA/ buyer will not accept

8 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Kristine Halverson

"Yiikes!! What did the manager say? DON'T reject it :-) .....you will have to start a…"

Brigitte Powell replied Aug 24, 2010 to Counter from BOA/ buyer will not accept

8 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Kristine Halverson

"You are very welcome, sorry it couldn't be more. All the best :-) "

Brigitte Powell replied Jul 26, 2010 to Can you submit multiple offers for a property into Equator?

13 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Brigitte Powell

"This is for Emily Knell: In Virginia we do not have fiduciary responsibility we have…"

Brigitte Powell replied Jul 26, 2010 to Can you submit multiple offers for a property into Equator?

13 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Brigitte Powell

"In Virginia you do not have fiduciary duties to your Seller....I don't know about ot…"

Brigitte Powell replied Jul 25, 2010 to Can you submit multiple offers for a property into Equator?

13 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Brigitte Powell

"One at a time is the smart thing to do.......but the listing agent can put in a bett…"

Brigitte Powell replied Jul 25, 2010 to Can you submit multiple offers for a property into Equator?

13 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Brigitte Powell

"It looks like you missed the deadline (farthest on the right of the "task") - AND th…"

Brigitte Powell replied Jul 22, 2010 to Offer expired but was never able to submit reply

3 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Brigitte Powell

"Negotiate. Are there any other options for your Seller? If not, then let it go to fo…"

Brigitte Powell replied Jul 22, 2010 to Freddie Mac removal of deficiency Judgement verbiage in short sale approval letters

3 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Frederick Paul Tazartes

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************