Mark's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Best of luck to you too. I am closing on another house in 30 days (NOT a BOA short s…"

Mark replied Jun 14, 2010 to BoA Accepted Purchse price and counter offered closing costs - We accepted their Counter Offer - then, they came back and countered on the Purchase Price! What the heck?!

14 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by George Isaacs

"It isn't over until it is over. Word or caution, they can still come back even afte…"

Mark replied May 19, 2010 to BoA Accepted Purchse price and counter offered closing costs - We accepted their Counter Offer - then, they came back and countered on the Purchase Price! What the heck?!

14 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by George Isaacs

"Anyone ever see BOA negotiate for more than the payoff and all fees? It would appear…"

Mark replied May 16, 2010 to BoA Wants Fair Market Value- Can you counter

13 May 16, 2010
Reply by Mark

"I was in the negotiations (lack of) phase for almost two months. It was only after m…"

Mark replied May 13, 2010 to How long can a shortsale last when being started in the equator system?

5 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Laura Eklund

"All I ever wanted was an opportunity to buy the home at a fair price. I thought our…"

Mark replied May 13, 2010 to BoA Wants Fair Market Value- Can you counter

13 May 16, 2010
Reply by Mark

"I think I am done and going to walk away from this mess. We submitted our offer on 3…"

Mark replied May 11, 2010 to BoA Wants Fair Market Value- Can you counter

13 May 16, 2010
Reply by Mark

"If you don't mind let me know how it goes, curious though.... How long has your sale…"

Mark replied Apr 25, 2010 to BoA Wants Fair Market Value- Can you counter

13 May 16, 2010
Reply by Mark

"I will be very interested Tim in how that works out. Please let us know! I am in the…"

Mark replied Apr 21, 2010 to BoA Wants Fair Market Value- Can you counter

13 May 16, 2010
Reply by Mark

"The listing agent was contacted for access to the house, and was told that the lende…"

Mark replied Apr 21, 2010 to Attempted Short Sale Buyer

17 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Mark

"Thanks, I completly understand that. I feel our offer was right at FMV, maybe even h…"

Mark replied Apr 20, 2010 to Attempted Short Sale Buyer

17 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Mark

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************