Karyl Moore's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it seems to be taking at least a week now instead of a day or two like before."

Karyl Moore replied Feb 7, 2012 to Is now taking forever for Equator to assign task

14 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Karyl Moore

"All the negotiators I've worked with have preferred that I email them via the 'messa…"

Karyl Moore replied Apr 24, 2011 to Help with Equator--BOA shortsale

6 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by April Buggs

"I'm pretty sure they work on Saturday so you can still call the 866 number that day."

Karyl Moore replied Feb 10, 2011 to Foreclosure Sale Date-Equator stuck on 3rd party auth...Need HELP!

6 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Karyl Moore

"I think you are still able to upload all your docs to the library.  Then call B of A…"

Karyl Moore replied Feb 10, 2011 to Foreclosure Sale Date-Equator stuck on 3rd party auth...Need HELP!

6 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Karyl Moore

"Happens a lot.  Just have them sign a statement that they are unemployed. If they ar…"

Karyl Moore replied Dec 27, 2010 to Unemployed Homeowner....what to do about PayStubs

3 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"Thank you, De Billingsley. Someone else told me that but it turned out both clients…"

Karyl Moore replied Oct 29, 2010 to sellers having trouble inputting financial info

3 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by John Treadwell

"Re: Equator being slow, my Seller could not get into her site and I was not getting…"

Karyl Moore replied Oct 21, 2010 to Is now taking forever for Equator to assign task

14 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Karyl Moore

"My client just told me she can't get into the site to start her input either. they m…"

Karyl Moore replied Oct 18, 2010 to Is now taking forever for Equator to assign task

14 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Karyl Moore

"Yes, the last one I put in took 3 days to get the tasks and I've read here that othe…"

Karyl Moore replied Oct 5, 2010 to Is now taking forever for Equator to assign task

14 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Karyl Moore

"I tried the $.03 a day per area for about 6 months and never got anything so I cance…"

Karyl Moore replied Sep 7, 2010 to Getting Certified on Equator - Does it lead to assigned short sales?

12 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Christpher Narvaez

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************