Donita Dickinson's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"If you have a negotiator e-mail them and let them know you received another offer an…"

Donita Dickinson replied Feb 24, 2010 to Does anyone know a quick way to switch offers on Equator?

7 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Donita Dickinson

"She has no reason not to submit your offer. That doesn't make sense. Have your agent…"

Donita Dickinson replied Feb 23, 2010 to Does anyone know a quick way to switch offers on Equator?

7 Feb 24, 2010

"Claudia - That's a difficult question. You have to work with your agent. The seller…"

Donita Dickinson replied Feb 23, 2010 to Does anyone know a quick way to switch offers on Equator?

7 Feb 24, 2010

"You just upload the new offer as offer #2 in the system."

7 Feb 24, 2010

"My guess is that the agent sent the package through the fax a couple of weeks ago an…"

Donita Dickinson replied Feb 23, 2010 to Equator - Useful Information before getting started

37 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Susanne

"It won't get assigned to a negotiator until they have the BPO's back. Once they have…"

Donita Dickinson replied Feb 23, 2010 to Offer is very strong only one lien the Equator has it in Held for the last 9 days I have called BOA with no real clear answer..

4 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Julian Jahoo CDPE, SFR, ABR

"We had an approval within 2 weeks of everything being uploaded and they gave us 60 d…"

Donita Dickinson replied Feb 22, 2010 to Equator - Useful Information before getting started

37 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Susanne

"No. I just put zero's and I for their birthdates, I used my own. "

Donita Dickinson replied Feb 12, 2010 to Equator - Useful Information before getting started

37 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Susanne

"Just received an approval on Equator. Submitted 2 weeks ago. I don't know if I got l…"

Donita Dickinson replied Feb 11, 2010 to Equator - Useful Information before getting started

37 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Susanne

"It was a BofA negotiator that had been trained on Equator. She could actually open s…"

Donita Dickinson replied Jan 22, 2010 to Equator - Useful Information before getting started

37 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Susanne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************