On going short sale since July 2014, when will it be over! exhusted home owner, seeking help from others.

I started my short sale in July 2014.   And after today Dec 15, 2014 and  a conversation  with Ocwen it seem that this process is not going anywhere, I hope someone can help.  I will make it brief. 

I am loosing sleep over this, it is currently 2:30am as I sit here, stressed.
I am located in California, city Manteca.
  1.   7/22/14 started short sale process. with help of a short sale lady in  my area, Lined up a  buyer, and submitted offer to Ocwen.
  2.  9/29/14 Ocwen does a drive by appraisal, through a local BPO agent. I did receive a copy of this BPO. Ocwen says they want 140k for property.
  3.  Shortly afterwards Ocwen informed me the offer is too low.
  4.  10/7/14, up offer by 20k submit new offer of 100k,  and inform Ocwen,  of the  extensive damage inside the property, which would warrant new offer.
  5.  10/10/14 Ocwen informs us they need to do a walk through to see the damage.
  6.  Around 10/20/14 Ocwen BPO agent does a walk through and notes the interior and exterior damage to property.
  7.  Around 11/5/14 Ocwen request me (owner) to do a full appraisal at my cost. 
  8.  11/11/14 I get a full  appraisal done, and get it submitted to Ocwen by 11/15/14. Appraisal came in a 100k.
  9.  11/26/14 Ocwen request proof of funds from buyer, and a new HUD.
  10.  12/1/14  I submit proof of funds from buyer and a new HUD.
  11.  12/15/14 Today I spoke to Ocwen Representative  and was informed we need to resubmit, all documents, and that they now want 150k for property.

Ocwen is not considering our appraisal and wants buyer to pay 150k for a house appraised at 100k

What should I do next.

any help will be appreciated.

distressed homeowner , Mike.

Views: 295

Replies to This Discussion

Mike, I'll just share a similar experience. However the short sale involved a VA loan. We called the VA and registered a complaint. The silliness on the part of the servicer abruptly stopped and we closed a month later.

Good Morning Mr. Di Antoni,

Would you contact me directly at [email protected] with your property address?  I'll assign for review and have someone contact you right away.  Thank you,

Michael

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************