All Discussions Tagged 'Ocwen' (11)

← Back to OCWEN
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Divorcing Sellers, Financial Worksheet Question

I have sellers who are separated and living separately. Not divorced yet. Home is owned by both, on deed and mortgage. Will need to be a sh…

Started by Sharon Burgos

1 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

Altisource and Ocwen

My Short Sale package was sent to Ocwen 5 weeks ago.  Was told at the end of the month in May that the file was going to be quick reviewed…

Started by Helena Kaucheck

7 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

Call from Altisource

I have listed a short sale in CA for a home and received an offer which I am going to submit to Ocwen.  I spoke with their relationship man…

Started by Jamie Susslin

7 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Bryant Tutas

2nd trust no MI Ocwen taking 3 months+

I have been dealing with Ocwen Since July. They are the second trust, My first trust approval expires 10/15/14. There is no MI and I have g…

Started by Icesis Cruz

1 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Saurabh Singh

Ocwen claims Freddie Mac demands offer for $400,000 on property with BPO value of $303,000

I have been working this short sale file since July last year.  The short sale is based on a PCS order (California to Florida).  The borrow…

Started by Ute Ferdig

0 Apr 10, 2014

What's going on with files that were removed from processing through Equator?

Ocwen servicing a Freddie Mac loan.  Short sale request was originally processed through Equator.  Received notice in December that file wa…

Started by Ute Ferdig

8 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Heather Locklear

Has anyone had any luck getting Ocwen to allow for a repair allowance on a Hafa Short Sale?

Has anyone had any luck getting Ocwen to allow for a repair allowance on a Hafa Short Sale?    Or any short sales for that matter?

Started by Pat M

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by TOP END Properties

Ocwen constantly requesting a document they have been sent multiple times

After submitting a complete, fully labeled SS package in January, they are still not moving forward. They constantly ask for what they have…

Started by Jane Davies

2 May 23, 2012
Reply by Inesa Vasilonoka

OCWENS response "investor said buyer can purchase the property at the auction when they foreclose"

I have had this property submitted since January. Property is worth 240k. 100k in repairs needed (mold, structure, asbestos, etc.). Buyer o…

Started by Darren Bell

4 May 2, 2012
Reply by Darren Bell

Short Sale after Sheriff Sale?

I've just started working on an Ocwen File & I'm having a hard time. I've had the house listed for Short sale since 01/29 & the Sh…

Started by Kierra Stafford

4 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************