Jim McCormack's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"See http://www.endingforeclosures.com/ocwen-assisted-short-sale-hubzu-resolution-pro…"

Jim McCormack replied Apr 9, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Can you post the Agreement?"

Jim McCormack replied Apr 1, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Please send me a copy of the RHSS Real Estate Commission Chart.  The one I posted wa…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 31, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Hi Ro.  Not sure where you got the "usually only last for 1 week" info.  If you read…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 28, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Ocwen sent me a fax on 3/25/2014.  The fax referenced above had one stipulation/requ…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 25, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Here is a copy/paste of the commissions for the Altisource/Hubzu (RHSS) Auction Prog…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 14, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"That is not correct. The auction terms on Hubzu are not good. There is no way to qu…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 14, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"As of 3/10/2014 Ocwen confirmed that my file was removed from the Assisted Short Sal…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 10, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"The file is being evaluated for HAFA right now.  I will let you know if that resolve…"

Jim McCormack replied Feb 27, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I would guess Minimum Net Proceeds."

Jim McCormack replied Feb 25, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************