Julie Hanna's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you ever hear from OCWEN who the investor was on this particular loan?  Let me k…"

Julie Hanna replied Jan 24, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Hi Tyra, from what I can tell, the Hubzu/Altisource requirement is only for specific…"

Julie Hanna replied Jan 24, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"To be honest, I just continued to call 855-495-9059 which I believe is Altisource's…"

Julie Hanna replied Jan 8, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"After speaking with the homeowners, I would have them write a letter that requests t…"

Julie Hanna replied Jan 3, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Hi Jim, 1. Attached is the HAFA Matrix and Guidelines that are published specifical…"

Julie Hanna replied Jan 3, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Jim, I was just thinking if what they are telling you might be a miscommunication du…"

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I'm glad to hear that!  Every time I do this with OCWEN/Altisource, there is nothing…"

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I've had some go through HAFA, but at my request.  The rest were traditional.  I hav…"

Julie Hanna replied Jan 2, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I've been successful each time...took a few weeks, but it worked out.  I just called…"

Julie Hanna replied Dec 30, 2013 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Here is my update...anyone who has had trouble with this situation should read this.…"

Julie Hanna replied Sep 4, 2013 to NEW OCWEN PROCEDURE??? Need to List property on their website?

43 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by TOP END Properties

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************