Daniel Sandoval's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"actually you are correct...I had one that closed on january where the home was never…"

Daniel Sandoval replied Mar 21, 2018 to Will OCWEN approve shortsale on vacant home?

6 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Katie S.

"Ocwen will work a short sale even if the home is vacant...i have worked shortsales i…"

Daniel Sandoval replied Mar 21, 2018 to Will OCWEN approve shortsale on vacant home?

6 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Katie S.

"some banks are giving incentives to tenant if the owners dont live in the property.…"

Daniel Sandoval replied Sep 12, 2016 to OCWEN GIVING INVENTIVE PAYMENT TO TENANT

2 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"ive closed 2 current transactions with relocations...hafa...and client was current.…"

Daniel Sandoval replied Jul 1, 2016 to Ocwen

2 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Daniel Sandoval

"i appreciate the information..Thank you "

Daniel Sandoval replied Jun 6, 2016 to Ocwen denied shortsale and asking seller to deed in lieu

10 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Daniel Sandoval

"aint a deed in lieu a foreclosure because you handing the keys back to the lender. . "

Daniel Sandoval replied Jun 6, 2016 to Ocwen denied shortsale and asking seller to deed in lieu

10 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Daniel Sandoval

"I've never had any issues with ocwen but this investor is the issue. First they don'…"

Daniel Sandoval replied Jun 5, 2016 to Ocwen denied shortsale and asking seller to deed in lieu

10 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Daniel Sandoval

"i dont think so...your luck enough if ocwen postpones sale dates...they are very dif…"

Daniel Sandoval replied Apr 12, 2012 to Servicing transfered to Ocwen from Chase

13 May 7, 2012
Reply by D'Adrea Davie

"The same thing happen to me ...they transfered my short sale from chase to ocwen...n…"

Daniel Sandoval replied Apr 12, 2012 to Servicing transfered to Ocwen from Chase

13 May 7, 2012
Reply by D'Adrea Davie

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************