Tyra General's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing Dirk. Have you heard of files being removed if they're not going…"

Tyra General replied May 29, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Thanks for your help. So how can we best get files to be removed from Hubzu before w…"

Tyra General replied May 13, 2014 to Those successful opting out of HUBZU, how did you do it?

16 May 16, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Yes. They're trying the same thing with me as well....It's really unfortunate what t…"

Tyra General replied Apr 18, 2014 to No Commission???

7 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Tyra General

"Shawn have they mentioned that your client would have to pay for the commission. I k…"

Tyra General replied Apr 9, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Ok. I hope you get an approval soon! "

Tyra General replied Feb 27, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Any updates Cheri? "

Tyra General replied Feb 27, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Any updates Jim?"

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Ok. Thank you! "

Tyra General replied Jan 22, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Congrats Pat! Did you have them send the letter before they were actually in the pro…"

Tyra General replied Jan 22, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Ok. Thanks Jim! I wish you the best! "

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************