Dirk Hall's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Ocwen under HAMP Guidelines is regulated to disclose its requirements ASSP/HUBZU/Alt…"

Dirk Hall replied May 29, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I can only speak from my experience. I believe you can still get your file removed f…"

Dirk Hall replied May 29, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"HUBZU and RHSS are not licensed in NYS at ALL.. Just went through this and got file…"

Dirk Hall replied May 28, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I was recently successful in getting a file from Hubzu. You will want to send over a…"

Dirk Hall replied May 28, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I was recently successful in getting a file from Hubzu. You will want to send over a…"

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Ocwen is the servicer. Altisource doesnt have the authority to keep a file or make a…"

Dirk Hall replied May 16, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I am going through the process right now. Ocwen says there is no opt out option. I h…"

Dirk Hall replied May 16, 2014 to Those successful opting out of HUBZU, how did you do it?

16 May 16, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I have the same problem the borrower is requesting a HAFA short sale and under HAFA…"

Dirk Hall replied May 13, 2014 to Those successful opting out of HUBZU, how did you do it?

16 May 16, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I am trying to opt out of the ASSP. I have sent a cease and desist order to Ocwen as…"

Dirk Hall replied May 7, 2014 to Those successful opting out of HUBZU, how did you do it?

16 May 16, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Have you had any luck opting out of ASSP. I also experienced the same and have sent…"

Dirk Hall replied May 7, 2014 to Those successful opting out of HUBZU, how did you do it?

16 May 16, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************