Short Sale Superstars LLC's Discussions (807)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, you can short sale vacant property's. At times Florida has very slow foreclosur…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Mar 21, 2018 to Will OCWEN approve shortsale on vacant home?

6 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Katie S.

"Is the transaction going through HAFA? If so, HAFA allows relocation incentive to te…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Sep 12, 2016 to OCWEN GIVING INVENTIVE PAYMENT TO TENANT

2 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"Is there MI on the loan? Have you reached out to any of the escalation individuals i…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Oct 7, 2015 to Ocwen wants 50k more than BPO? Claims maximum loss investor will accept

2 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Neil L.

"You won't be able to contact the bank for an update as you aren't authorized. Typica…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Sep 25, 2015 to Listing Agent Refuses to Show Any Proof of Short Sale Application Etc

5 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Tony Morales

"Ocwen likely is in 1st posistion if they are requiring the file to be placed on Hubz…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Feb 8, 2015 to Ocwen short sale-help!

2 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Heather

"Many times servicers do not own the note, but they "service" the loans under certain…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jan 25, 2015 to Ocwen Legal Dept Contact

8 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"Thank you for your service and sorry to hear that Ocwen has been giving you a nightm…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jan 25, 2015 to Assistance for a military member?

2 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"I've been advised in the past from mortgage servicers that the program only is requi…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Dec 13, 2014 to HAFA disallowed after 120 day window

6 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Michael Rapp

"As far as I'm concerned that is not a guideline. I've processed plenty of short sale…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Dec 13, 2014 to HAFA disallowed after 120 day window

6 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Michael Rapp

"The file needs to be escalated for an extension as one may still be possible to obta…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 1, 2014 to Short sale extension expired. Ocwen now wants to start over.

5 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Ashley Ganey

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************