TOP END Properties's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"You can CONTINUE TO SHOW and market a property that is under contract.  However, if…"

TOP END Properties replied Mar 20, 2014 to OCWEN/HUBZU

4 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I think it has to be at 90%"

TOP END Properties replied Mar 13, 2014 to OCWEN keeps changing the numbers!!

3 Mar 13, 2014

"The Hubzu auction only lasts 7 days.  How long does it taking you to 'circumvent' th…"

TOP END Properties replied Mar 13, 2014 to NEW OCWEN PROCEDURE??? Need to List property on their website?

43 Mar 13, 2014

"As far as I know, the original commission is preserved and Hubzu is paid from the Bu…"

TOP END Properties replied Mar 13, 2014 to Games that Ocwen plays

18 Mar 18, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"If anything, the repair credit will have to be paid directly to the contractor, and…"

TOP END Properties replied Mar 13, 2014 to Has anyone had any luck getting Ocwen to allow for a repair allowance on a Hafa Short Sale?

2 Mar 13, 2014

"It was quit obvious that AltiSource/Hubzu and Ocwen 'were in bed together'.  I think…"

TOP END Properties replied Mar 13, 2014 to OCWEN/ALTISOURCE/HUBZU DEBACLE

47 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by DIMITRI PETROVSKY

"As of the last 2 weeks their hold time has been over an hour.  What you'll need to d…"

TOP END Properties replied Mar 13, 2014 to Calling OCWEN during business hours

5 Mar 13, 2014

"1. Try to get the BPO value .. but if they refuse you'll just have to do your own BP…"

TOP END Properties replied Mar 13, 2014 to Ocwen Denial of Valuation and push to foreclose

1 Mar 13, 2014

"I really don't think it's worth the effort spending days trying to circumvent the sy…"

TOP END Properties replied Mar 13, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Yes.  Ocwen may release the servicing to another Ocwen department which will have to…"

TOP END Properties replied Mar 13, 2014 to What's going on with files that were removed from processing through Equator?

8 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Heather Locklear

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************