Ben Benita's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"That's GREAT NEWS!!!! Nolberto (and everyone) - just a quick "heads up".  I would n…"

Ben Benita replied May 2, 2014 to Getting Nationstar to Postpone Foreclosure

11 May 2, 2014
Reply by Ben Benita

"We have some good contacts....email me off here - [email protected]"

Ben Benita replied Apr 24, 2014 to Getting Nationstar to Postpone Foreclosure

11 May 2, 2014
Reply by Ben Benita

"Kevin REALLY knows his stuff..... Far and away one of the MOST knowledgable short s…"

Ben Benita replied Sep 25, 2013 to Nationstar Commissions..Private Investor

9 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"They are REQUIRED to disclose who the investor is, you just need to know the proper…"

Ben Benita replied Sep 13, 2013 to Nationstar Commissions..Private Investor

9 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"Winnie, will you send me the opt-out number as well - [email protected] We now…"

Ben Benita replied Jul 30, 2013 to Auction.com requirement - is this even legal?!

55 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Randy Loyer

"If upper level people are notified of ANY potential media articles, it will get thei…"

Ben Benita replied Mar 9, 2013 to Kim

1 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"PLEASE be sure to follow up with everyone on this....if it is true and they are atte…"

Ben Benita replied Mar 7, 2013 to Auction.com requirement - is this even legal?!

55 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Randy Loyer

"i LOVE the strong response, but, mos banks know that the threat of "bankruptcy" is o…"

Ben Benita replied Oct 30, 2012 to Nationstar on Equator DEMANDING an AGENT PAID/SUPPLIED BPO?? What's Up with That?

20 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Mike Mondy

"There are 2 banks out there that actually will REFUSE to even review a short sale wi…"

Ben Benita replied Oct 30, 2012 to Nationstar on Equator DEMANDING an AGENT PAID/SUPPLIED BPO?? What's Up with That?

20 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Mike Mondy

"I would go to Google and put in "Nationstar Stock Symbol", cheap and easy ways to g…"

Ben Benita replied Oct 22, 2012 to Escalation Contact

2 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Cami Pinsak

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************