joe beauchamp's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"FNMA and FHLMC have their own programs that they call HAFA. They are not, so you can…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 2, 2013 to Investors Turning Down Short Sale Because Their Own Appraisal Is Too Low

1 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"You said Freddie Mac. That is not the fed HAFA. They have their own with its own rul…"

joe beauchamp replied Sep 2, 2013 to Navy Federal has offered us a Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure- need to understand what that means.

11 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"If this is FNMA, you'll get nothing from hmpadmin except to tell you that they can't…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 8, 2013 to Deficiency Waiver Question???

5 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by cat

"Go find the rules for HAFA. It is absolutely clear that the seller cannot be chased…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 6, 2013 to Deficiency Waiver Question???

5 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by cat

"Yeah, you are going to have to know who the investor is if you are going to complain…"

joe beauchamp replied May 10, 2013 to Homeowner incentive - Nationstar

8 May 10, 2013
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"I have not seen any success stories on these forums from dealing with anyone but HUD…"

8 May 10, 2013
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"HAFA is specific - based upon investor - not FNMA or Freddie. NStar is "just" the se…"

8 May 10, 2013
Reply by Cami Pinsak

"Ha! Don't ya love it? Reminds me of the airlines - a couple of decades ago when I fl…"

joe beauchamp replied Dec 5, 2012 to BofA Says Pre-Approved Price Under HAFA is Not So Pre-Approved...

11 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"So, you are claiming that BofA KNOWS who the investor for the 1st loan is? Freddie i…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 16, 2012 to HAFA SS nightmare with BOFA as a 2nd.

1 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I am not familiar with the tenant agreement - assume that is where you have the dile…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 21, 2012 to No relocation requested....no HAFA?

4 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************