All Discussions Tagged 'Freddie' (7)

← Back to Freddie Mac
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plaza Home Mortgage handling Freddie Mac loan

We're initiating a short sale with Plaza Home Mortgage and were surprised how quickly they filed a Notice of Sale after the loan mod failed…

Started by L Brown

2 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by L Brown

Am I the only one seeing insane counters on Freddie like the FNMA complaints?

For at least 1/2 year, I have been fighting crazy high bank counters for Freddie just like people are complaining about for Fannie. I'm sur…

Started by joe beauchamp

10 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Shannon Noble

Freddie Mac is "disqualifying" my buyer because they knew the loan payoff!

This is a short sale with BB&T as the servicer and Freddie Mac as the investor.  The issue on this file started out as a perceived arms…

Started by James Baxendale

4 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

Freddie Mac / US Bank

Is there a specific third party authorization form that we need to speak with Freddie Mac regarding a client's file, or can we submit the s…

Started by Aida Rodriguez

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

Freddie Mac says NO to LLC or Trust buyers?

Chase is the servicer - negotiator insists that FreddieMac will not allow the buyer to be a LLC or a Trust. I am trying to think back on ot…

Started by Wendy Smith

2 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

Freddie Mac Won't Postpone a Foreclosure Sale if They Have Not Alrady Approved the Short Sale??

I have a BofA short sale.  Good offer received more than 2 weeks prior to the foreclosure sale date.  Negotiator requested some updated Sel…

Started by Barbara Thomas

1 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

Trying to get an extension from Freddie Mac

I have a short sale with Freddie Mac as the investor and Wells Fargo as the servicer.  We're in a time crunch.  The sale is set for Tuesday…

Started by Nan Pitcher

2 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Nan Pitcher

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************