Robin M. Willis's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"It is Wells Fargo.  They are stating that this position is coming from FHA, but I ha…"

Robin M. Willis replied Dec 12, 2016 to 61 Days in Marketing, HUD refuses to accept less than 88% net - FSD in 2 days

3 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"Thank you for the update Susan.  I have sold several homes through PFS and have not…"

Robin M. Willis replied Nov 16, 2011 to Release of future deficiency collections?

14 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Bill Somerset

"They should at your request be ordering a new appraisal at this point.  What bank is…"

Robin M. Willis replied Feb 25, 2011 to serious issues with appraisal dispute

7 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Jim, You have an excellent memory.  I had to refer that buyer out.  Was a shame, too…"

Robin M. Willis replied Jan 19, 2011 to Can the buyer use the appraisal from the PFS?

4 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Robin M. Willis

"Update:  Over two months had passed, but since I have an offer, BofA performed a new…"

Robin M. Willis replied Jan 19, 2011 to Life after PFS Time Runs Out?

4 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Robin M. Willis

"My experience has been that the answer to this is, "No".  The appraisal is for the P…"

Robin M. Willis replied Dec 23, 2010 to Can the buyer use the appraisal from the PFS?

4 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Robin M. Willis

"Wendy,   FHA loans are supposed to be approved by HUD first before the bank is even…"

Robin M. Willis replied Dec 13, 2010 to Not allowed to do PFS because loan is owned by Ginnie Mae?

10 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"You've probably already resolved this, but I would just have the lender charge it on…"

Robin M. Willis replied Nov 4, 2010 to HUD Denied due to Buyer's "Refund" from her OWN Lender...

6 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Jarman

"Michelle, Were you able to stop this sale? I've had Chase tell me that a sale could…"

Robin M. Willis replied Oct 7, 2010 to Sale in under 7 business days

4 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Michelle DeRepentigny, SFR

"BofA is kicking back an FHA one with digital signatures but other banks (including W…"

Robin M. Willis replied Oct 7, 2010 to Wells Fargo declining Digital Signatures (Sept. 2010)

3 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Robin M. Willis

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************