Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"@Robin Yes open a ticket. I open a ticket when I take an FHA short sale as it may ta…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Dec 12, 2016 to 61 Days in Marketing, HUD refuses to accept less than 88% net - FSD in 2 days

3 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"Who is the servicer? Do you have a ticket opened with FHA? Is the position coming di…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Dec 12, 2016 to 61 Days in Marketing, HUD refuses to accept less than 88% net - FSD in 2 days

3 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"Thomas Turner I don't have a list, but closing costs must be usual and customary. Ho…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Nov 24, 2016 to What areHUD/FHA allowable fees on seller side of HUD-1/Settlement statement

3 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Thomas Turner

"Absolutely correct. Same "members" of each of the LLC's is common ownership and unde…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Feb 8, 2015 to complicated arms length---is this legal or will hud allow this?

7 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Brian, Jimena, Kevin. Good info as I am abiut to get s contract with same situation.…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Jul 10, 2014 to BofA Short Sale after an FHA loan mod

9 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"I take it that she is NOT on the first mortgage, but is on the 2nd Mortgage and is n…"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied May 7, 2014 to anyone know FHA guidelines if note holder is deceased and widow can't afford probate

4 May 8, 2014
Reply by Shannon Renner

"Submit pictures of damages"

Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES replied Feb 7, 2014 to 2nd denial based on value - Wells Fargo Fannie Mae

18 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Brenda L Wood

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************