Smitty's Discussions (1,326)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Tony, do you have a copy of the new CFPB guidelines? I would love to read that, as B…"

Smitty replied Oct 26, 2017 to New CFPB Guidelines for Short Sales

9 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Minna Reid

"Yes, and to my knowledge there is no such thing as a preapproved short sale.  The le…"

Smitty replied Oct 6, 2014 to short sale approval

1 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Smitty

"I've consistently had issues with Chase.  I have prepped EVERY Chase buyer that they…"

Smitty replied May 20, 2013 to CHASE insisting on Higher Value - Based on Flawed BPO - Need Advice on Contesting the Value

5 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Winnie

"So, I want to make sure I understand this.  You're approval letter stated that the b…"

Smitty replied Jan 7, 2013 to Chase investor reduces seller closing costs on the day of closing...

16 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"I've never had this happen and to be honest am a bit surprised so many have encounte…"

Smitty replied Jan 6, 2013 to Chase investor reduces seller closing costs on the day of closing...

16 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Which ones do you purchase Mark?  I have a fannie backed chase loan going no wher fa…"

Smitty replied Jun 14, 2012 to Chase's Investor Declined Short Sale - How to Find the Investor or other Thoughts?

7 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Send in a qualified written request.  They have 60 days to respond, but I do that at…"

Smitty replied Jun 12, 2012 to Chase's Investor Declined Short Sale - How to Find the Investor or other Thoughts?

7 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"It's probably Freddie Mac backed.  I'm not sure you can even buy it in an LLC.  It's…"

Smitty replied Mar 19, 2012 to Chase will not allow buyer to purchase shortsale through their corporation?

6 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Cindie Schulz

"Stacey, I would just send the approval back and note you are in a non-recourse state…"

Smitty replied Oct 17, 2011 to Deficiency Language in Approval

7 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Richard Zaretsky

"I would not wait.  You should NEVER wait until closing to try to change something. …"

Smitty replied Aug 18, 2011 to I am the buyer, how can I expedite the Chase short sale?

16 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************