Kyle Souza's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately you have to contact the gov't each time.  I have done this before but…"

Kyle Souza replied Jun 22, 2016 to Nationstar Countering Over Payoff of the Loan

13 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Tony Morales

"I would contact HAFA oversight or the CFPB.  [email protected]      or http:/…"

Kyle Souza replied Jun 22, 2016 to Nationstar Countering Over Payoff of the Loan

13 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Tony Morales

"Why was he not eligible for HAMP? Does he make too much money?"

Kyle Souza replied Sep 17, 2010 to Has anyone had a negotiator allow a borrower to participate in the HAFA program?

5 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Kyle Souza

"I don't understand that. Does he occupy the property? It's either that the investor…"

Kyle Souza replied Sep 17, 2010 to Has anyone had a negotiator allow a borrower to participate in the HAFA program?

5 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Kyle Souza

"What do you mean by participate? Does the borrower meet the HAFA guidelines? We've h…"

Kyle Souza replied Sep 16, 2010 to Has anyone had a negotiator allow a borrower to participate in the HAFA program?

5 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Kyle Souza

"I would actually just force the 1st to work on it, it will make your life much easie…"

Kyle Souza replied Sep 10, 2010 to Anyone have a FAX number for the recovery department at Chase?

6 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Paola Martinsen

"not without authorization from the seller/borrower..."

Kyle Souza replied Aug 30, 2010 to Short Sale Buyer...status check?

2 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

"Chase is really different depending on the investor on the loan and what part of the…"

Kyle Souza replied Aug 19, 2010 to Chase 1st and BOA 2nd. Do I need to submit short sale packages to both lenders?

7 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Lisa Helweg

"Thanks for the response Ben. HAFA seems to be a load and it's funny how BAC puts inv…"

Kyle Souza replied Jul 28, 2010 to Seller not in default - any advice/experience appreciated

9 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

"Ben, what about Freddie's written HAFA guidelines that state 60 days late and someth…"

Kyle Souza replied Jul 28, 2010 to Seller not in default - any advice/experience appreciated

9 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************