Steele V. Propp's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Having worked on the lending side of the equation, most banks are most concerned wit…"

Steele V. Propp replied Mar 27, 2013 to Will Chase pay a listing agent commission if the owner is also a realtor but not a listing agent

5 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Off hand I would say that is within reason.  With an acceptable price, of course.  M…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jan 24, 2013 to Seller Concessions

4 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Julian Jahoo CDPE, SFR, ABR

"Could you be more specific and give some examples?  I have many times seen Chase agr…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jan 23, 2013 to Seller Concessions

4 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Julian Jahoo CDPE, SFR, ABR

"I have seen a number of cases where this has happened.  The lender/investor will be…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jan 5, 2013 to Chase investor reduces seller closing costs on the day of closing...

16 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"That makes sense.  Most I have seen would forbid working partnerships, but we have b…"

Steele V. Propp replied May 2, 2012 to Arm's Length Question

6 May 2, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"You need to read the actual disclosure for an arm's length transaction.  They do var…"

Steele V. Propp replied Apr 30, 2012 to Arm's Length Question

6 May 2, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"What is it that your buyers find objectionable?  What is the difference between new…"

Steele V. Propp replied Feb 21, 2012 to Chase Arms Length Affidavit

5 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Leah Olson

"Question.  Are you being asked to pay any kind of referral fee to Chase or other par…"

Steele V. Propp replied Dec 12, 2011 to Contacted by Chase to do a short sale

7 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Pat Chadwell

"A deed in Lieu (DIL) is sometimes referred to as a "friendly foreclosure".  So it is…"

Steele V. Propp replied Mar 30, 2011 to Deed In Lieu vs. Short Sale

4 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Dan McHale

"The basic incentive is that the seller will be able to do a short sale if he/she is…"

Steele V. Propp replied Mar 20, 2011 to Seller Discharged Ch 7 BK. Why Does Chase Want Updated Financials?

13 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Mellissa Young-Ramirez

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************