joe beauchamp's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I assume you aren't used to short sales. Banks like Chase, BofA, WF do not want shor…"

joe beauchamp replied May 9, 2014 to doing a short sale with Chase and it isn't pretty - delay after delay

2 May 9, 2014
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Some minor points: likely, the investor sold the rights to SLS, not Chase since ofte…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 7, 2013 to recv'd approval 11/1, then Chase declined 11/6

9 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I assume you also mean that the wife is not on the mortgage, either, but you didn't…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 5, 2013 to Divorced Sellers

11 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Having a property that Carrington screwed over, I am familiar with some of the pluse…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 18, 2013 to SS Declined - HO Served with Civil Lawsuit

7 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Chase is one of the top banks to illegally handle loans and robo-sign things. They p…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 18, 2013 to SS Declined - HO Served with Civil Lawsuit

7 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Since Chase is a servicer for FNMA first loans, you might get some traction by going…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 3, 2013 to Chase as a 2nd Lienholder

6 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Greg Johnson

"A service release letter would have been sent to the homeowner 30 days prior to rele…"

joe beauchamp replied Sep 25, 2013 to Need advice on approved Chase short sale - now going to action!

7 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Kathy Weber

"Ah, yes, you remind me of the good ol' days of BofA starting Equator. At first, they…"

joe beauchamp replied Sep 25, 2013 to Chse Escalation Dept is not in sync with SS Dept must send authorization to different dept

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"If you have not gone directly to HUD, do so. You are likely to get numbnutz response…"

joe beauchamp replied Sep 19, 2013 to Chase 1st, PNC HELOC-SS rejected

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"I believe these are generally loans where the bank really screwed the homeowner and…"

joe beauchamp replied Aug 1, 2013 to Lottery Ticket

3 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************