Steve Early's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"It probably depends on the insurance policy and the terms. We are currently about to…"

Steve Early replied May 17, 2011 to Re-consideration of value due to storm damage...

2 May 17, 2011
Reply by Steve Early

"The BK filing probably included the house. When that happens, the seller has to go t…"

Steve Early replied Apr 25, 2011 to Short sale with EMC(Chase)

6 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Michael J Wollen

"Dan: While it is troubling that your negotiator's mailbox is always full, it is not…"

Steve Early replied Apr 21, 2011 to Should I reach out to the Chase Negotiator?

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Steve Early

"Hi Dave - I think you are doing all the right things. You just have to keep after th…"

Steve Early replied Mar 3, 2011 to Stalling Chase Sr. Lien Foreclosure While Negotiating Jr. Lien Short Payoff w/Wells Fargo

3 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Dave Gubler

"True if you do it ahead of time, but I think in this case the negotiator already has…"

Steve Early replied Feb 24, 2011 to What is Chases policy if you represent both the buyer and the seller in a transaction.

5 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Kari A. Battaglia

"Good morning Kari - It may not be "Chase" it could be the investor that the negotiat…"

Steve Early replied Feb 24, 2011 to What is Chases policy if you represent both the buyer and the seller in a transaction.

5 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Kari A. Battaglia

"We're on the East Coast and haven't seen that with Chase yet -- wondering if it isn'…"

Steve Early replied Feb 17, 2011 to You almost NEVER get good news in teh short sale world...well, I got some GREAT news today!!!!

12 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Hi Kelly: This is fairly common among lenders. The approval letter you have from Cha…"

Steve Early replied Feb 11, 2011 to approval letter issue....

3 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Janaya Goselin

"All approvals I have ever seen are very specific concerning the buyer and seller (by…"

Steve Early replied Jan 30, 2011 to Adding additional purchaser to the contract after short sale approval

7 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Sridhar Vemuru

"We have had a couple of sellers that either said they would not provide financial in…"

Steve Early replied Jan 30, 2011 to Lack of documentation - Tax Returns

4 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Debra Enos

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************