I have a HAFA file stuck at AMO. I've left messages both regular email and through Equator since 1/27 to the negotiator who sent me an email of the new negotiator [email protected] - emailed him twice - no response - emailed VP through Equator on 2/1 - no reply

Emailed [email protected] this morning and it came back undeliverable. She has always been my ace in the hold.

Anybody got a top, top person's email, phone #.....

Thanks Karen Hewitt

Views: 395

Replies to This Discussion

Karen,

sounds like a great place to contact @BofA_help on twitter. send them a direct message w/ property address and best time and # to contact you. I have a similar file in equator AMO is "working", no one has yet replied on that file either. In fact, the negotiator assigned on the system is NOT the one working on the file. Wierd, but the help team will assist you! They may have already seen this and trying to contact you, that's how on top of things they have been in my experience! good luck!

Thanks so much. I just got a call. She said to expect a call from the bank today or tomorrow and she'll call me again tomorrow.

same situation here!  BoA refers to AMO.  AMO sends the HAFA participation letter.  Then sets the sale price.  Then sends a letter outlining the HAFA marketing period.  We immediately get a FULL PRICE offer  since this deal is 'approved' right?  

WRONG.  6 weeks later and nobody can answer a phone at AMO.  Nobody responds to emails (all 18 of them), and when I finally do get somebody by calling BoA and making them transfer me, the gal I speak to says, 'Hmmmmmm, the file was updated yesterday and says this isn't HAFA certified yet'!  What?!?!?!  You sent me the HAFA participation letter 2 months ago!

Could it be that AMO Recoveries is turning BoA from the best short sale lender to deal with into the WORST?

Patrick, I'm having the exact same response with AMO.  Have you been able to resolve this issue yet?  I've used Twitter help and I agree that they are responsive.  I'd just really like to escalate this to a level that is going to produce results and not more of the same.  Please share any helpful tips.

Every time I contact BoA social media team, they get AMO moving.  The problem is AMO only takes the next step, then allows the file to wallow again.  

I learned that the Social Media team has access to equator (the back end) and can see when tasks are over-due, so I guess I'll be tweeting them every 4 or 5 days to keep the file moving.

The only way this is ever going to get fixed is if AMO cleans up its act.  And the only way they'll do that is if BoA makes them do it.  I wish I had solid contacts high enough up with BoA so that I could deliver this message.

Karen, Did you get any assistance with your file?  If so please share the resolution results.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************