Hello, 

I received a counter from BOA, for a coop short sale, where they pay 6K to my seller,reduce my comm to 4%( I am a dual agent), reduce escrow from 965 to 550, and wont pay a client's judgement.  We are asking for 8500 on a 11000 judgment.  Buyer will pay the rest.

It seems like I am screwed.  Any hope?  MY GOAL IS FOR THE JUDGEMENT TO GET PAID and MY COMM TO BE RAISED.  Will hafa allow the judgement to be paid?

This is one of the worst properties in Riverside county.  Price, 123800.

Can any of you guys offer any hope?

Thank you, 

Views: 211

Replies to This Discussion

I had a transaction that had a lien and the lenders refused to pay, the Buyer paid in my case as the Seller had no funds.

Your commission will most likely not be raised because of the dual agency,(anyway you can have another agent write the offer maybe give him a percentage for doing it) if you have an agent with another brokerage they should be fine with it, escrow can reduce and sometimes do reduce their fees, for the judgment, if the Seller is receiving $6000 he can contribute that money towards anything including the judgment. If the Seller agrees to it, would the Buyer be willing to come up with the difference?

Other than that, if the Seller is unwilling to contribute to the short sale, looks like everyone loses.

Hope someone out there has more positive ideas for you.

Usually Bank of America will reduce the escrow fee to $750, so that might be a mistake. Also, if they are paying the seller $6,000, the seller should be able to use that money to pay the judgment and the judgment debtor, if asked, might just accept the $6K and call it a day. Forget about the increase in commission. HAFA will not allow the judgment to be paid by the seller but the cooperative will.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************