All Discussions Tagged 'foreclosure' (8)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Former Bank of America workers allege it lied to home owners

Top News (as reported on Reuters.com) Former Bank of America workers allege it lied to home owners Fri, Jun 14 17:42 PM EDT By Michelle Co…

Started by Kim Eisen

2 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

BANK OF AMERICA NEW SHORT SALE CONTRACT PACKAGE

BANK OF AMERICA NEW SHORT SALE CONTRACT PACKAGE In the never-ending revision of lender rules for short sales, Bank of America recently rele…

Started by Richard Zaretsky

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

Help! AZ Trustee Sale date is 10 days away and we JUST got the listing!

Any suggestions regarding how to get the TS date postponed in such a short time period with no offer when we don't even have the seller's f…

Started by Jessica Sulliman

5 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Pacita C Dimacali

Why would a lawyer not want to use a "higher up" contact?

Hi all,    I am the Buyer Rep in this transaction. Suffice it to say it has been going on for months! However a month ago, the lawyer negot…

Started by Karen Hurst

6 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by joe beauchamp

Anybody else having trouble getting BOA to postpone Foreclosure date while being considered for HAFA?

Here is the letter I wrote to my negotiator this morning...Please someone give me some more ideas....I am wondering how pervasive this prob…

Started by Laura Rencher

1 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Laura Rencher

BofA HAFA Short Sale scheduled for Foreclosure...Ideas Please

My agent and I have been working diligently to get into HAFA through BofA.  My experience of calling BofA is like you are a dog chasing you…

Started by Laura Rencher

1 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by James ferebee jr

B of A forces foreclosures - deficiency language on non-recourse mortgages - Help!

I have received approvals on two Bank of America short-sales.  Both transactions involve a 1st mortgage used to to purchase the primary hom…

Started by Wendy Cutrufelli

4 Aug 19, 2010

BOA claims it wants to end the suspense of the uncertainty of deficiency judgments

A recent article claims that BOA may have started to understand that the open ended threat of deficiency judgment may be backfiring on them…

Started by Dave Halpern

8 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Schneider

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************