All Discussions Tagged 'Sale' (29)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Totally Lost in Short Sale Process

Hello,   I am currently a buyer waiting for a short sale approval from Bank of America (we are buying in Brooklyn, NY). Our offer was accep…

Started by Jamila S

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Jamila S

Does Anyone Have Contact Info For BOA Legal Or Higest Up-Help

I had a SS with BOA that closed October 5Th 2012 with SS Approval Letter and SS Approved HUD 1 to close no later than 10/10/12. BOA never a…

Started by Rita Legan CDPE (440) 227-4461

10 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Rita Legan CDPE (440) 227-4461

What is BOA-FHA Short Sale processing time??

I am representing a buyer for this short sale with Bank of America.  only FHA loan and no second, in Southern Calif.  About 12 days ago, I…

Started by Noel Hagen

11 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Cyndi Marler

Bank of America Short Sale DURING Seller BK

I recently received an e-mail from Bank of America short sale support regarding short sales and bankruptcy.  From what I understood in the…

Started by Aida Rodriguez

5 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

BofA Co Op $3K to $30K? Your Experience?

BofA's letter to owner says they are offering $3K to $30K for relocation.  The initial process said $3K to my client.  The client thought i…

Started by Sylvia Barry

11 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

BoA Approval Letter says they will Report Short Sale as "Charged Off" and Plans to Pursue Deficiency

I just received a horrible short sale approval letter from BoA with the following verbiage:    1. The owner of your mortgage note, the mort…

Started by Michael Valdes

18 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Brumpton

Short Sale For Estate When Borrower is Deceased

Hello Colleagues, I have a situation where the borrower with an FHA loan has died and the family handling the estate is interested in tryin…

Started by Linda Solomon

6 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Debbie Franklyn

BANK OF AMERICA NEW SHORT SALE CONTRACT PACKAGE

BANK OF AMERICA NEW SHORT SALE CONTRACT PACKAGE In the never-ending revision of lender rules for short sales, Bank of America recently rele…

Started by Richard Zaretsky

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

California Agents / Brokers not required to sign BofA Short Sale Purchase Contract Addendum

April 11, 2012 Dear [California Agents and Brokers], As you know, C.A.R. has been working on numerous fronts to address your concerns rel…

Started by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

3 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Hart CA 310-930-2342

BofA Short Sale-Need Advice As We May Soon Lose SS To Condo/HOA Possession

I will try to give the Reader's Digest version of our 3 month journey of trying to purchase a house through short sale and hope someone can…

Started by Darlene Durham

11 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Darlene Durham

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************