All Discussions Tagged 'BOA' (32)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SS denied for Failed internal quality review

We have been working on short sale (FHA) for a while now and back in September the lender declined the short sale and removed it from equat…

Started by Pat M

2 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by ElizabethWeintraub00697006LyonRE

BOA - HAFA or Cooperative Questions

Although, it appears that Co-Op is better, I was told by BOA that there is no guarantee that they will waive the deficiency. However, with…

Started by Tyra General

0 Dec 9, 2013

Does Anyone Have Contact Info For BOA Legal Or Higest Up-Help

I had a SS with BOA that closed October 5Th 2012 with SS Approval Letter and SS Approved HUD 1 to close no later than 10/10/12. BOA never a…

Started by Rita Legan CDPE (440) 227-4461

10 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Rita Legan CDPE (440) 227-4461

Heat/AC unit added two months before sheriff sale - what is going on?

I have a short sale with BOA which is an FHA loan. When I took the listing the property did not have a furnace or AC unit. It has been a ma…

Started by Cal Yoder

5 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Wendy Martin

Bank of America Short Sale: How to Submit a Back Up Offer

Should it become necessary to submit a backup offer during a short sale, you must submit the backup offer within five calendar days a…

Started by Jason Opland

0 Dec 20, 2012

BOA & REDC: What are they thinking

I have a short sale that was transferred to REDC, but I have not been able to get in touch with the negotiator @ REDC. There phone number k…

Started by Keji Ogunleye

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

Cooperative Short Sale Program with BOA

Hello to All,   I am in desperate need of information on BOA's Cooperative Short Sale Program.  I have contacted a local resource and the s…

Started by Lisa Capes

8 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

BOA has file on HOLD--saying pending legal action when there is none?

I have a BOA that has been in process for seven months now.  LRC held it up for months then once we got back to BOA (cash contribution requ…

Started by Stephanie Lim

6 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Lim

BOA flouting federal guidelines, threatening to decline offer because we won't do the same -- HELP!!

Received an offer $4K over asking price on a HAFA short sale from a very strong preapproved buyer. When BOA asked for HUD-1 to be submitted…

Started by Coleen DeGroff

5 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

Form to extend HAFA short sale date?

Hi guys, Re the BOA preapproved HAFA short sale....we've been religiously working on an offer and most likely everything will go through...…

Started by Coleen DeGroff

7 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Ben Racela

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************