Kent Dills's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had multiple short sales where we've countered the bank's counter with the orig…"

Kent Dills replied Oct 20, 2010 to Will B of A approve original offer?

8 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Janice Whit

"Dee, Unfortunately the foreclosure scheduled within 60 days of application is indee…"

Kent Dills replied Sep 9, 2010 to Fannie Mae HAFA - "60 Days Foreclosure Sale Date Ineligibility"

16 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Ed Clements SFR, HELP Certified

"Sounds like you are close to full acceptance MJ. The negotiator just needs to get "m…"

Kent Dills replied Aug 27, 2010 to OFFER APPROVED -SUBJECT TO SR. BANK APPROVAL - WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

14 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Lisa, these folks make arithmetic mistakes ALL THE TIME. Just point out that with th…"

Kent Dills replied Aug 26, 2010 to What good is an approval?

5 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Janine, which MI company was this with and do you know what the coverage ratio was o…"

Kent Dills replied Aug 25, 2010 to Recently Closed a Loan With MI

3 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Janine Donelon

"Donna, I agree with Wendy that this is very doable. You don't even have to work the…"

Kent Dills replied Aug 19, 2010 to Two Loan for Chase payoff one and Short Sale the other

3 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Donna Paul

"I'm almost positive the full waiver had to do with the investor (USDA). HUD never co…"

Kent Dills replied Aug 11, 2010 to Got a BOA approval with full waiver of deficiency

10 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Silvana Elejalde

"Kate, just submit with esignatures and explain the intercontinental issues. Maybe th…"

Kent Dills replied Aug 3, 2010 to B of A Apparently Not Recognizing Esignatures

18 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Katerina Gasset

"Jennie, thanks for your response and isn't it just like B of A to make things harder…"

Kent Dills replied Jul 30, 2010 to B of A Apparently Not Recognizing Esignatures

18 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Katerina Gasset

"Patrick, thanks for your response! I'm sure you were just trying to add value and b…"

Kent Dills replied Jul 29, 2010 to B of A Apparently Not Recognizing Esignatures

18 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Katerina Gasset

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************