Esther M. Camarotte's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Ask them what they want.  I always ask my negotiator what is it you are looking for."

Esther M. Camarotte replied Apr 23, 2013 to Bank of America Short Sale Approval / 3 times-Declined

2 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Esther M. Camarotte

"No way getting around that 4506-T.   Why is the seller refusing to sign a 4506-T?"

Esther M. Camarotte replied Apr 23, 2013 to HELP! Seller Refuses to sign 4506-T form

14 May 1, 2013

"Disagree about who runs those HOA's many are professionally run by management compan…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied Nov 16, 2011 to HOA Lien Won't Take Less Than Full Amount - BofA Says Non Allowable

12 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Christine Donovan

"Have your sellers consult an attorney they may want to consider bankruptcy."

Esther M. Camarotte replied Nov 16, 2011 to HOA Lien Won't Take Less Than Full Amount - BofA Says Non Allowable

12 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Christine Donovan

"Dispute it and you will have to see if the bank changes it.  What happens sometimes…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied May 5, 2011 to SS got reported as a foreclosure on credit report

4 May 5, 2011
Reply by jessica perey

"Should you need a little direction here I can give you a phone number to Fannie. I w…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied Dec 2, 2010 to Counter offer DENIED by Fannie Mae! No deal!

7 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by S Smith

"I would be very careful as any additional funds always goes to the first lienholder…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied Nov 5, 2010 to Question RE: BofA allowing additional moneys to go to 2nd lienholder

7 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Shannon Jones

"It will not take as long but they are going to need all new information from the sel…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied Oct 22, 2010 to Two Q about BOA SS

2 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Esther M. Camarotte

"This doesn't matter where it is or who the investor is these are basic guidelines th…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied Oct 22, 2010 to BofA denies short sale AFTER all docs signed and funding is in Escrow!

11 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Kelly Timm

"The reason is the first lienholder MUST APPROVE what the second lienholder gets, no…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied Oct 22, 2010 to BofA denies short sale AFTER all docs signed and funding is in Escrow!

11 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Kelly Timm

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************