Jim Schneider's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I would strongly suggest you go to Fannie Mae on this one, that's the easiest way to…"

Jim Schneider replied Jul 26, 2012 to Exception to BofA/LRC requirement for docs - FNMA HAFA SHORT SALE

2 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Chris McGee

"Suki, what I didn't get from your message was what the fair market value is, in your…"

Jim Schneider replied Jun 20, 2012 to Well, Everyone ! I am back again.

6 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Just received an ATP  on a BofA fha short sale today. I did have a delay in there fo…"

Jim Schneider replied May 4, 2012 to FHA Closing Approvals & ATP's being delayed?

3 May 5, 2012
Reply by Michael Schneider

"Given that Bank of America just posted new Letter of Authorization, 3rd Party Acknow…"

Jim Schneider replied May 2, 2012 to BOA Accepted Offer and Now Declined Offer Because of missing document!!!!

7 May 8, 2012
Reply by Mario Litano

"Joe, I agree that this part is ludicrous (and love the Hitchhikers Guide referrence)…"

Jim Schneider replied May 2, 2012 to BofA new dispute policy

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Wow, so many questions, 1. Will this affect just California, or those of us in the h…"

Jim Schneider replied Apr 11, 2012 to California Agents / Brokers not required to sign BofA Short Sale Purchase Contract Addendum

3 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Hart CA 310-930-2342

"Graham,   while I have only worked with clients on short sales, not loan mods, two t…"

Jim Schneider replied Mar 27, 2012 to Escalation Phone # for Loan Modification Request

5 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"If you've already received the approval, and there are no other liens, I'd go for it…"

Jim Schneider replied Nov 3, 2011 to BOA Paying for Septic Inspection...but not till closing...

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Steve Wilhelmy

"I'd just start faxing my LOA to each of the MI companies, then call, there's not tha…"

Jim Schneider replied Mar 3, 2011 to Need All Knowledgeable Short Sale Experts

6 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Richard Zaretsky

"Abraham, great question. I enclose a bpo completed by myself. I don't know if this g…"

Jim Schneider replied Feb 23, 2011 to My BofA PFS run around - and how you can avoid it.

6 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Jim Schneider

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************